Trade in my Car for a BMW M340

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Rwd is fine in winter you might need two sets but takeoffs easily found

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
I have had one for over a year and have had crazier cars in the past but man on everything this is my favorite one. Actually have it up for sale right now and RWD also, congrats man amazing car and crazy underrated

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
traded in my car and got a BMW 3 with 8K miles on it certified. Fck audi and acura, why did i wait so long to cop one? That sht drives so smooth.

what am i going to do with all that power? :wow:

its RWD though. Im in the northeast :sadcam:
Get you some Bridgestone snow tires or Continental Vikingcontacts. Please tell me you got the tire and wheel protection and prepaid maintenance? Both of those will save you money in the long run depending on how long you intend to keep the car.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Get you some Bridgestone snow tires or Continental Vikingcontacts. Please tell me you got the tire and wheel protection and prepaid maintenance? Both of those will save you money in the long run depending on how long you intend to keep the car.
Are they really worth it?

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Are they really worth it?
Which one? The snow tires? Absolutely. It prolongs the life you get out of your all-season/summer tires unless you beat the shyt out of tires because of how you drive. As far as the tire and wheel package, depending on how much the dealer charges for it, it could be worth it; price out how much a tire or wheel costs for your car versus how much the protection adds to your car payment and there's your answer.