Trade Kyrie for Ben Simmons?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Y'all would be cooking if y'all got Kyrie, Biid gets to play more in the paint, and y'all would have a go to scorer in the clutch

I want nothing to do with a nicca who just up and leaves for a week in the middle of the season for no reason. He's lucky he plays for a nouveau fanbase because Philly would eat him alive for that bullshyt.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all would be cooking if y'all got Kyrie, Biid gets to play more in the paint, and y'all would have a go to scorer in the clutch

I agree they need a perimeter scorer someone who can get buckets. i've been looking at ben these last few games with embiid and he's not bothering joel getting in the paint...Ben is legit passing the ball and hanging out on the perimeter with his man sagging off of him....If they added Kyrie that would give Joel so much more space.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I want nothing to do with a nicca who just up and leaves for a week in the middle of the season for no reason. He's lucky he plays for a nouveau fanbase because Philly would eat him alive for that bullshyt.

Are winning anything w/ Ben? No
Yeah Kyrie weird, but he a killa on the court ,and Philly will get back to seeing GOAT Biid like how Joel was in his rookie year w/o Ben.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Are winning anything w/ Ben? No
Yeah Kyrie weird, but he a killa on the court ,and Philly will get back to seeing GOAT Biid like how Joel was in his rookie year w/o Ben.

He's not "weird", he's a space cadet. Kyrie ain't winning nothing without Lebron. I'm not even sure he even loves basketball like that anymore. I wouldn't even trade Tobias for him.