Trades

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What trades can you start at a later age and do for a while without destroying your body?

I was thinking about doing electrician, carpentry, or hvac.

I really wanna get into a trade sometime because I want to be able to have a skill I can use. I feel it would be good to be able to have as a side hustle or make it a career if I want to if I don't like the corporate world.

Thing is I'm going college right now and don't know if I'll directly go into learning a trade directly after that.

So I'll probably work a few years then train for it, but I always heard that most just work 10-20 years, which sounds like some starting at age 18 type shyt. So I was wondering if you could be successful starting a trade at a later age like late 20s or early 30s?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What trades can you start at a later age and do for a while without destroying your body?

I was thinking about doing electrician, carpentry, or hvac.

I really wanna get into a trade sometime because I want to be able to have a skill I can use. I feel it would be good to be able to have as a side hustle or make it a career if I want to if I don't like the corporate world.

Thing is I'm going college right now and don't know if I'll directly go into learning a trade directly after that.

So I'll probably work a few years then train for it, but I always heard that most just work 10-20 years, which sounds like some starting at age 18 type shyt. So I was wondering if you could be successful starting a trade at a later age like late 20s or early 30s?
Carpentry probably your best move, what city/state you live in?