Traffic Bae, Demetria Obilor

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Yeah... sorry. I don't have anything against her when I say this, but ol girl is forever a wide hip/FLAT bootied biracial with big titties, giving her best Latina impression :unimpressed:

she could've been on track with Taylor Rooks or more accurately-- Joy Taylor, STILL showing off the breastmeats and look at her.... pushing them shyts up to eat a damn slab of ribs :comeon: I'd smash but the point is wasted potential.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Yeah... sorry. I don't have anything against her when I say this, but ol girl is forever a wide hip/FLAT bootied biracial with big titties, giving her best Latina impression :unimpressed:

she could've been on track with Taylor Rooks or more accurately-- Joy Taylor, STILL showing off the breastmeats and look at her.... pushing them shyts up to eat a damn slab of ribs :comeon: I'd smash but the point is wasted potential.
She ain’t even got fat titties… she was just pushing them up/together :camby:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
She ain’t even got fat titties… she was just pushing them up/together :camby:
Nahhh she definitely been had titty meat. They're just finally on full display. I just don't appreciate the optical illusion of them wide ass hips misleading brehs into thinking she's "thick" when she's NOT. She got pancakes out back :dahell:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Mamma milkies a little deflated, perfect for my attempts to inflate them back to playing size!