Train operator sues MTA over ‘satanic terroristic criminality’

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
93,404
Reputation
3,905
Daps
166,653
Reppin
Brooklyn
Train operator sues MTA over ‘satanic terroristic criminality’
By Kathianne Boniello

March 29, 2015 | 10:30a

It’s the D train, as in devil.

A train operator of 14 years has filed a lawsuit against the MTA alleging it engaged in “satanic terroristic criminality” by sending bosses to “terrorize” and “assault” him.

Brian Burke, 53, who was demoted last year to station-agent trainee, claims in the suit that the MTA intended to “endanger every soul on the train and on the track” in April 2014 when its inspectors entered his train to see whether he was wearing corrective lenses.

The Manhattan man, who filed the suit in Brooklyn federal court last week without a lawyer, has railed against his bosses before.

He has filed suits and claims against the MTA and the Census Bureau, arguing they discriminated against him because he is white, Irish, Catholic and “photophobic,” or sensitive to light.

In the latest suit, he says the MTA is trying to kill him, in part, because he griped when ordered not to wear baseball caps and to clean moldy food from a break-room refrigerator.

“I believe I may be in mortal danger,” Burke writes, likening himself to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who claimed to have been an FBI informant against the mob.

“Rev. Sharpton was accused of ‘ratting out the mob’ and I maybe [sic] justly accused of ‘ratting out the MTA.’ I believe the MTA may be more dangerous. There is [sic] 600 volts, high structure, 600-ton trains and an infinite way to be murdered or ‘suicided.’ ”

Transit sources say his previous wacky claims have been shot down by courts or the Public Employee Relations Board. The board rejected his claim that he was assaulted by a boss in 2007.

Burke had refused to remove his tinted glasses at a 2014 PERB hearing, prompting supervisors to check on him last April, a source said.

He was making $71,000 a year as an operator, but when he failed in his bid to get worker’s comp for the April “assault,” the MTA gave him a choice — quit or get off the gravy train, a source said.

Burke is now training to be a station agent, a job with an annual salary of $54,000.

He has called the MTA “The Invisible Empire” and compared it to the KKK.

He tried suing the Census after it laid him off in 2000, but a court tossed the case.

Burke’s latest suit seeks back pay and unspecified damages

http://nypost.com/2015/03/29/train-operator-sues-mta-over-satanic-terroristic-criminality/

:patrice:
 

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
19,769
Reputation
1,137
Daps
22,084
Reppin
:)
:mjlol: Some people will try anything. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, though. I hope it gets tossed out by a white judge.
 

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
93,404
Reputation
3,905
Daps
166,653
Reppin
Brooklyn
Like I said when I seen it on Facebook. Why the need to put salaries in the article? Are they trying to create wage envy with municipal workers?

NYpost hates unions and union workers it goes without saying.
 
Top