Tranny Swimmer Lia Thomas is fighting a Ban so He can Swim for the Women in the Olympics

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
And yet not one transgender has managed to smoke a woman in any Olympic sport.

And no transgender man had come close to putting up a challenge against a natural man.

This shyt is fake outrage. These people are not built(don't ask me how) to compete with organic males or females. Wake me when one actually is dominant in swimming, track, weightlifting, greco roman wrestling or is an Ace in a team sport.:yawn: 😴

didnt a MMA girl get her egg shell cracked already?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Why the distinction? You think they’re women.
Black woman =/= white woman, tall woman=/= short woman, tranz woman =/= cis woman. Not sure if you read at all but humans always make minor distinctions between things

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Black woman =/= white woman, tall woman=/= short woman, tranz woman =/= cis woman. Not sure if you read at all but humans always make minor distinctions between things

Yeah, woman = woman. :mjlol: .

You already backed yourself into a corner. What would you say IF (I'll say "if" as you're in denial) "trans women" start dominating women's (real women) sports?

You have no answer. You keep telling people to find a study. You're posts are embarrassing and factually incorrect.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, woman = woman. :mjlol: .

You already backed yourself into a corner. What would you say IF (I'll say "if" as you're in denial) "trans women" start dominating women's (real women) sports?

You have no answer. You keep telling people to find a study. You're posts are embarrassing and factually incorrect.
If trans women started dominating women's sports I would say we should adjust until it's fair. If there is no amount of HRT that can be given where a trans woman can't easily outclass a cis woman then they may not be able to play.

But this fantasy of them dominating is just a fantasy, there are trans women who compete with cis women and aren't dominating.

If you respond to this question please just give the name of 1 trans athlete and the sport they dominate. I'm not asking for a study, you just have to give stats. Please don't answer with a question, or try to shift the focus only to my response. All I need is a name and a sport, that's all I'm asking for. Please don't proof from white supremacist law firms. Just one dominant athlete. I keep repeating this because you I can't get one athlete name with stats to back it up