Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:coffee:

Jun 28 2021
I'll bite:ehh::yeshrug:
  • ...and one cannot be born with XY DNA Chromosomes and magically have XX DNA Chromosomes by choice.
Ch1C4.gif

Jun 29 2021
I got time :coffee:
  • ...and one cannot be born with XY DNA Chromosomes and magically have (XX, XXY, XO,...,n) DNA Chromosomes by choice.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I keep saying klienfelters when I mean turners. Replace klienfelters with turners and answer that
Klienfelters do have y chromosomes, they just have an extra X chromosome as well and are men, they do not have eggs at any time during their life cycle, that makes them male.im confused on why you think xxy are classified as women, they're not. 95% don't have a penis? What's source are you getting this from?

Transwomen do not have eggs at anytime during their life cycle, that makes them male. Men.

Women with turners syndrome have eggs they are just greatly reduced, therefore female.

"being more feminine" doesn't make someone a woman

Women with Turner syndrome ARE born with eggs, just a very reduced amount. I think you are still confused on this fact right?

paperbag

Daps
Transwomen are not women. Women can't de-transition. You're a year of not taking hormones away from being Brent again bro. That means you're not a fukking woman. You're a method actor my nikka.
What's really sad is the stories of elderly transwomen in senior homes with dementia. Wake up terrified screaming at the nurse "where is my penis! what have you done to me":picard:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Use the term “womanhood” to describe whatever it is that they are but can’t define what a “woman” is…

They only use aesthetics and what they “feel” a woman is to define their “womanhood”

I say this in damn near every one of these types of threads…allowing men to define themselves as women because they put on high heels, dresses and makeup is very dangerous to REAL WOMEN…look at it now, you have lame and weak men who are average or below average competitors vs men but are “cream of the crop” or elite vs women…and they are competing (and dusting) against these real women even taking scholarships and opportunities away from them…this is a real threat to women for real!!

Facts.

7hkn2h2Iz3Wm.jpg

T7rm20G7zTGa.jpg

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Women with Turner syndrome ARE born with eggs, just a very reduced amount. I think you are still confused on this fact right?
Ok but the vast majority of them don't produce eggs and are infertile. What about them?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I knew you would do everything but answer the question :comeon:

Whenever people answer yes or no questions with more than one word, and none of those words are yes or no, it pretty much means they know they’re full of shyt

But you kinda did answer it with a “no”

We know the reasons you won’t date your family and certain women you aren’t attracted to

Why exactly won’t you date a tranny tho? Say you see a tranny you initially think is an attractive woman then find out they’re a tranny, would you still be interested in dating them anyway? This is a yes or no question again btw, try to answer with one word
You're asking a question that has nothing to do with the topic. You are acting like me dating a woman is the end all be all of their womanhood. There are plenty of cool attractive cis women I wouldnt date. 99.999% of women on the planet, i won't date or have had the opportunity to date them.

Your yes or no question is dumb because if I say yes I would date them, you would reduce this whole argument to me being a trans lover and disengage with any reasoning I've applied.

If I say no then you are going to say its because I think they are men even though I've listed reasons why I wouldn't date many cis women as well.

You are trying to turn this about me instead of keeping it on the topic of trans women because you have no reasons for your hate outside of disgust, which isn't a valid reason for me and more of the world at large.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Man I know this keeps yall up at night but yall reposting racist cacs like Matt Walsh that said black people deserve to get clapped by the police to make point?

idc if it Matt Walsh or David Duke. We got these weirdos out here from the LBGT community pushing this delusional nonsense that if you dress up as a woman then you are the same as one that was born a woman. :mjlol:

paperbag

Daps
Ok but the vast majority of them don't produce eggs and are infertile. What about them?
:dwillhuh:
ALL women with Turner syndrome produce eggs during their life cycle. ALL females have ALL of the eggs that they will produce in utero. As a fetus. These people are called women when they reach adulthood. If they never get hrt, never wear make up, never wear a dress, never play with dolls, get a hysterectomy, are infertile, they will ALWAYS be female, girls and then women.

A transwoman will NEVER have eggs at anytime in his life, therefore he is a male a boy and then a man.

Repeat after me, "the wiki I(genos) provided says people with Turner system develop ovaries(tho damaged), and eggs(tho reduced and diminishing)"

If you have another source that says they don't have eggs in utero, the same as all other women, please post it. WOMEN HAVE ALL THEIR EGGS IN UTERO