Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me being born in the 80s explains my Transformers stannery.:usure:

For me... the robots are the stars.... the humans are the costars.

I dont need or care for Optimus putting on Daniel Day Lewis and Denzel level "acting"

I need Prime to cut heads off and rip spines from bodies

Shutter Island to some was complex. Was he insane or was he lying?:patrice:

Martha
Ok I understand you want dumb fun but you should at least know what exposition is

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Damn somebody caught some feelings. It ain't my fault Bay took a potentially good franchise and fukked it up. I agree thst Transformers could've been dope as fukk but it fell into the wrong hands. Dont try and use me a scapegoat for his failure to produce quality robot science fiction. You need to take your holier than thou elitist ass gosling stan ass and sit down before you catch a stroke.

And fukk you I'm about to watch this film right now, and enjoy it, because I'm able to enjoy special effects without whining like a raped dog, you cac stanning hoe.

I usually like your posts in this part of the forum :ehh: but you had to shyt on me like a goofy ass film snob:trillbunb:

I ain't saying it's your fault but you are a part of the problem. If people stayed home instead of watching wack shyt that you know they're not even trying with, maybe they'd start trying. You're the dumbass who is acting like there's a problem with shytting on these movies for being dumb as fukk, when the problem is folks who blindly accept that filmmakers treat you like morons because they know you're stupid enough to keep dropping bucks on their wackness.

Like I said, you deserve all the wack movies you get with this apologetic behavior so you better not bytch about any movies you see being garbage because you yourself said they don't have to try harder.:ducreux:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
AoU is still marginally better than wack-ass Man Of Steel. :smugdraper:

Matter of fact, AoU has a higher Rotten Tomatoes rating, higher average critic rating, higher audience score, higher Metacritic score and higher IMDb rating. :umad:
Oh look he losing it again while Bay the GAWD keep making billions. We don't car herb ass nikka. We critic and herb proof
I ain't saying it's your fault but you are a part of the problem. If people stayed home instead of watching wack shyt that you know they're not even trying with, maybe they'd start trying. You're the dumbass who is acting like there's a problem with shytting on these movies for being dumb as fukk, when the problem is folks who blindly accept that filmmakers treat you like morons because they know you're stupid enough to keep dropping bucks on their wackness.

Like I said, you deserve all the wack movies you get with this apologetic behavior so you better not bytch about any movies you see being garbage because you yourself said they don't have to try harder.:ducreux:
Another Billy colimg while you out here in your feeling mad as hell :umad:
Bay Gawd keep making them mad :banderas:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It wasn't bad. I was pretty entertained. But you did feel ever second of that 150 minutes. It was basically a movie without Megatron & Optimus though. It's in the more entertaining 1/2 of the franchise. My only gripes of the franchise are that the robots need to be a little less complex in design. Most of the episodes of the cartoon are even more silly and the cartoon movie had the Junkicons.

Honestly, I don't think anyone but Bay could do a War of Giant Robots fighting movie better. I would've said Cameron until Avatar.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You went deep with that one!!!

But know something funny and ironic?

If breh knew me better and to expose me..... posted some Geometry and told me to solve it. He would've easily checkmated me.

I'm great with Algebra and Calculus....... I'm shyt with Geometry. I never could comprehend that shyt

:russ:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson's math posts make less sense to me than these movies do. And I am not talking about the math itself, I am talking about why the hell is he talking about math in the first place?:dwillhuh:

It's started when I was challenged about "exposition" and I jokingly responded my talents reside more with Math, Science, and Art/Design

And it just went from there:mjlol:

Martha

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bruhs, the power went out while I was watching the movie:dead:

Got a free coupon for a free movie tho:ehh:

I thought it was okay up until the point the power went out:skip: (around when they were heading to a submarine.) Definitely felt like it was running too long.

I'm gonna use my free movie coupon on Spider-Man. Ill just catch the end of this on FX eventually.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
doesn't have to be respectable. I mean go back and watch G1 Transformers. I was in elementary school when them shyts first dropped. Optimus Prime was hooping breh!!! The shyt was made to market toys as you said. nikkaz want mufukkin Shawshank Redemption out of this shyt??!!! :laff:

It's just mindless entertainment. nikkaz will shyt on this and watch these dumbass reality shows every week. :camby:
It's mindless entertainment and it's supposed to be but people shyt on Bay like it should be more. To me trying to make a "good" live action Transformers movie is like trying to make a good live action Dragonball Z movie. The premise is so silly it'll be hard to ever take it seriously. Some stuff just works better as animation.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It's mindless entertainment and it's supposed to be but people shyt on Bay like it should be more. To me trying to make a "good" live action Transformers movie is like trying to make a good live action Dragonball Z movie. The premise is so silly it'll be hard to ever take it seriously. Some stuff just works better as animation.

There's no excuse in this day of billion dollar comic book movies to say a property is too silly to do well.

Silly robot movies don't need all the racist shyt, useless human characters, and horrible humor. Quit giving trash a pass

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah bruh. Bay does everything in excess and ultimately brings the quality way down. He's a great technical director, action scenes is great at, but nah he makes shytty transformer movies and giving him a pass on his bullshyt is wack.