Transgender Lady Dude Bodybuilder...WTF!!!

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hmm :ehh:

Never would have guessed and I like how they're having their own competition instead of trying to be apart of biological male competitions. Transgender MTF should take note.
You know damn well those men are men and just like men..will want to impose on everything they can get their hands on.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder what jail system he would go to if he were arrested for anything.

he cant go to a all men's system cause once word gets out he's actually a natural born female, he wont be safe.
if he goes to the women's prison, every woman there will be on him regardless of whether or not they know he's a female.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That is the most convincing tranny I have ever seen. Usually the guy to girl have make up and tricky to fool the eye. This one I would never know in a million years. Besides the scars under the pectorals there is no indication of women hood.
Crazy :francis:

YUP. if I met dude, I would assume he was just a nikka, and fukk with him off GP if we worked together. unless I saw him squat to pee, shiiiiiitttt, I'd never know.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i wonder what jail system he would go to if he were arrested for anything.

he cant go to a all men's system cause once word gets out he's actually a natural born female, he wont be safe.
if he goes to the women's prison, every woman there will be on him regardless of whether or not they know he's a female.

sorry, but dude is ripped as hell. I think he could handle himself around a bunch of otha nikkas.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That is the most convincing tranny I have ever seen. Usually the guy to girl have make up and tricky to fool the eye. This one I would never know in a million years. Besides the scars under the pectorals there is no indication of women hood.
Crazy :francis:

If not for the title and I saw this individual on the street I would've thought it was a dude straight up. Science has been scaring me the past few years :hamster:

YUP. if I met dude, I would assume he was just a nikka, and fukk with him off GP if we worked together. unless I saw him squat to pee, shiiiiiitttt, I'd never know.

Real shyt though I'd have been fooled:dwillhuh: