Transgender woman pulls up on Popeyes for calling him "sir"

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To go further and further down the dark path. I hate to see what in store for us in the next 10-20 years:francis:
this is not the height of sodomy i mean know your history. it is bad for modern times but not nearly as foul as man has ever been.

sodom and gomorah is in the bible for a reason. humans had to be given commandments to stop widespread bussy banditry and even bestiality.

picture a world with not real connections and a lot of isolated cultures and you can bet man has done much worse. we are not at the brink of anything nearing that.

read about the Fa'afafine tradition in Samoa or hear from people who encountered the bacha bazi lifestyle on tours to Afghanistan. the real lives of spartans. the darkness has been here. we came into an era influenced by post victorian sentiments. our world was rather cleansed on a social level to the point where we believe degeneracy on this level is "new"

leave man to his means alone in his little corners of the world to see how foul and low we really get. what has been done in darkness is only coming to light again. I don't support none of it for the record. you can't have discussions here without disclaimers. :dame:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I feel like this video is old and ive seen it before

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sick mutha fukkas love attention.
disgusting abominations.
oWJ14K2.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Didn't watch, but do you think a regular heterosexual-minded adult would flip out if somebody called them what they weren't? Never mind if that's an unlikely circumstance, but still (because in this one the guy is actually right). I think most would just go about their day without much fuss.

Emotional unstability is very real. Coupled with mental illness, it's compounded.

At the end of the day, things like this just further show the insanity of people like that. The masses see if what it is. The masses will always inherently understand that it's craziness.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Trans need to chill out, shyt like this just turns more people againts them, what's sad is that she did all this for attention, if her phone didn't have a charge she wouldn't had said shyt.