Transgender Woman Shot To Death By Date She Met On Plenty of Fish

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Dudes be fukkin trannies with the lights off and after they fukk, he just lays there, then starts crying. Tranny asks "why are you crying?":usure:

He replies "I want you to have my baby, but I know that's impossible":to:

giphy.gif

:dame:

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
That nikka knew...

Job I previously worked at we'd have some come in about monthly, and I've NEVER not been able to tell. They can have titties or whatever...there's still no way I mistake a man for a woman once I actually look at them.

Now maybe...some you nikkas can get fooled with online profiles...but if you actually meet a nikka and talking bout you didn't know you're a lying fakkit.

:troll: They did what they did and the transformer let his man voice speak on some "Bet you never thought another man could.....:takedat:"

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Oh...and if you're getting tried like this you need to adjust your image! A transformer would :whoa: "You know I'm a boy right" me from the start cause I look and carry myself like I shoot.

Daps
They will spin this to make it seem as tho Straight men Hate Trans.... Nah, these nikkas just be feeling REAL GAY after that nut. That BooBoo smell afterwards don't help the feeling.
:dame:

I say all the time these trans need to Stop Hooking up with Random nikkas alone @ night... If he really down he'll meet u in a public area in the DAY TIME!!
:stopitslime:

Good point. A female would be hesitant to meet some random breh for fukkin if they haven't even seen you in the daylight at least once.

Trans folks gotta be street smart. They mess around with brehs that got one foot in the closet and one foot out. Should stick to the extra proud/flaming brehs. Trans gotta stop trying to turn bi dudes out. Them brehs can't handle that shyt.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
If you’re on Tagged, Moco or POF you’re a deviant!!! Between the single moms & open “TS” pages is wild!!!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For one it's not a mental illness Being transgender not a mental disorder, America's leading psychiatric organization says.

For second majority of trans people especially black ones are very forthcoming about that their identity, they just get killed due to regret and shame.
It is a mental illness and no there's this idea that they have a right to not reveal. That is a danger for them. If a man is going and sleeping with a tranny then killing them after he is a predator.

I worked in the clubs breh I seen dudes who came in regularly in dresses and shyt didn't always end up well. They would be making out with dudes in the dark. Got to the point where we were blocking them at the door. That's also predatory.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't buy that these dudes get "tricked"
They know, maybe best case it's breh first time trying a tranny, they get they nut off then their life flashes before their eyes they think about bobby valentino and yung buck and all the brehs that been exposed and they kill the tranny :hubie:

This.

Dude seeing something like this, talkin about "i aint no thats a man"

BPpfLl3.png