Transistor(PS4/PC) game looks pretty good :leon:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I copped yesterday so far I'm enjoying it. Personally I thought bastion was a bit overrated but this looks to be deeper as far as gameplay is concerned. My biggest gripe so far is lack of customizable controls so I have to use the back touch on my vita when I remote play

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I copped yesterday so far I'm enjoying it. Personally I thought bastion was a bit overrated but this looks to be deeper as far as gameplay is concerned. My biggest gripe so far is lack of customizable controls so I have to use the back touch on my vita when I remote play

Oh shyt it's out already? I'll wait till Friday, but Imma cop for sure.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i dont see anything great about this game :manny:

i guess u gotta love anime or something to be attractive to the trailer

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
This game is fukking amazing, brehs. If you enjoyed Bastion, then cop this. Its made by the same people. The game's music is beautiful, and the combat system/gameplay overall is just very refreshing. I feel like I needed this game, ya'll.

Try the shyt out for real. You'll probably like it :yeshrug:

watched a guy play some of it on twitch. he said its one of his favorite games now. i liked Bastion so i'll def be copping it when i get a ps4

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This game is fukking amazing, brehs. If you enjoyed Bastion, then cop this. Its made by the same people. The game's music is beautiful, and the combat system/gameplay overall is just very refreshing. I feel like I needed this game, ya'll.

Try the shyt out for real. You'll probably like it :yeshrug:
Pretty sure I'm at the end of my first run through, game actually surprised me a lot, I wasn't the biggest fan of bastion (I'd give like 7/10) but this game really got me going! I love the combat system and the upgrade system.
I actually think this game is a lot better than Child of Light which I still haven't finished.
The way you can use function as main attacks, modifiers or passive skills is really interesting and fun.
This is one of my favorite games this year so far