Trap traphouse doing numbers!! [This song addictive as f*ck to me]

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Such a sh!tty fallacy :snoop:
And the word is NON-existent, you numbskull. :snoop:
Your post pretty much explains why music like this even stimulates your arrested sense of entertainment in the first place :snoop:

inexistent

Also found in: Legal.
in·ex·is·tent
(ĭn′ĭg-zĭs′tənt)
adj.
Having no existence; nonexistent.

inexistent

:skip:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I just want some hard shyt i can bump at the gym. The risk of me shooting up the gym or try to sell drugs to its members is inexistent :skip:

If you're "an adult with a brain" like you said. It should be easy to separate entertainment from reality :yeshrug:

I dont know what race you are but the more "conscious" & "aware" i become about the black man's history in this country as a black man myself, it becomes harder and harder to find "entertainment" in music promoting and glorifying the flooding of drugs into black communities and blacks killing other blacks. Both of which are promoted in this song, as well as it seems like the MAJORITY of black music does.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I dont know what race you are but the more "conscious" & "aware" i become about the black man's history in this country as a black man myself, it becomes harder and harder to find "entertainment" in music promoting and glorifying the flooding of drugs into black communities and blacks killing other blacks. Both of which are promoted in this song, as well as it seems like the MAJORITY of black music does.

The nikkas in the video aren't from or in the States.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont nikkas get tired of hearing about this shyt?.....the same song/ same beat been made a million times over the years...and nikkas still listen to it, its amazing...

i wonder when black ppl will ever wake up and figure out that being an degenerate isn't OK

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
dont nikkas get tired of hearing about this shyt?.....the same song/ same beat been made a million times over the years...and nikkas still listen to it, its amazing...

i wonder when black ppl will ever wake up and figure out that being an degenerate isn't OK

Personally, I don't really listen to trap music recently. I just heard the shyt randomly on OVOSound and fukked with it. If you listen to Chief Keef and all those clowns on the regular I guess it will sound repetitive

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Personally, I don't really listen to trap music recently. I just heard the shyt randomly on OVOSound and fukked with it. If you listen to Chief Keef and all those clowns on the regular I guess it will sound repetitive
:dead: @ "all those clowns" when you addicted to a garbage ass trap imitation that's generic as possible :mjlol:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
This shyt is interesting. I can perfectly understand why people are calling this garbage because artistically it really is. But for some reason it just does something for me. Shyt went of pre game drinks yesterday :pachaha:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How does a "song" like this even appeal to an adult with a brain, ESPECIALLY a BLACK adult :dwillhuh:

"yaaay another song glorifying selling drugs, killing other Blacks, and materialism! we've never heard this before :krs: "

We.

Are.

fukked.

:wow:
What am I suppose to be listening to militant man?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
What am I suppose to be listening to militant man?

The fukk is "militant" about having common sense :mjlol: You ignorant shyt-for-brains c00ns never cease to amaze me at how the slightest bit of logic shocks yall to yall weak souls :mjlol: