Trash removal business

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm thinking of starting one, don't need a lot of money to start one but I'm not sure if it will be profitable. Already got my tools and everything plus a pick up truck. any tips? suggestions? :jbhmm:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Make sure you've got your legal paperwork together.

They love effin up our businesses over paperwork.

Edit: I know from experience. Y'all check out www.BYNKRadio.com If you like discovering new indie rappers you'll love my radio station.
We also have artist interviews and two exclusive podcasts including one with me and my wife called Black Married Fly.
you know who "they" is :mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Good luck the Sopranos and Cartel got that shyt on lock in certain vicinities dawg

latest

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:russ: lol that's actually the reason I chose this business after watching season 1 of the show

I feel you but La Costa Nostra even in it's current state is much more organized, well funded than us.

You are gonna have to form a pretty tight knit set with strong nikkas if you want to penetrate the market and earn respect.

The problem is we don't have deep ties and financial connections to politicians, police and shyt.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
get in the weed business:ufdup:
open 1 in LA and you good:ufdup:
shyt wont be long b4 new york legalize it might as well save up capital and when its legalize you go for the kill:ufdup:
ive been thinking about that 4 a while actually:patrice:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Go to small local businesses and make up some BS proposition that "passed" on election day

Tell them their trash collection prices are going up due to recycling needs for teh city and the bigger companies (Waste Management etc.) are passing these costs onto the customer

Tell them you can collect their trash for less than Waste Management so they can Opt out of the increased fees

If it works it works...if they call you on your BS :yeshrug: