TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:umad:

jns9fn9.jpg

:dead: @ how they arranged the picture to go from light to dark instead of short to tall

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You did not explain anything, you are trying to complicate a simple concept, inorder to cause confusion and distraction
More deflection, now you want to focus on breeding out race vs accepting folks, while the question was simply to provide examples of the benefits of breeding out your race
So it's clear that you don't have an answer

You keep talking about this supposed breeding out the race without acknowledging this one fact...

How are Aframs being bred out by accepting a very small% of biracials surrounded by larger population (35 mil+) of "blacks"?:mjlol:

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
People defending the 1-drop rule this rule hard(especially in 2015!!!) all but confirms they don't have disdain for their oppressors as much as they claim. Matter fact I'd say they taking a liking to them. More reasons to never take any of this s*** seriously :pachaha:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
People defending the 1-drop rule this rule hard(especially in 2015!!!) all but confirms they don't have disdain for their oppressors as much as they claim. Matter fact I'd say they taking a liking to them. More reasons to never take any of this s*** seriously :pachaha:

These people aren't "black" because of any One Drop Rule. The rule doesn't even exist anymore. They're "Black" because they self identify that way and/or others perceive them that way.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:laff:

"why do you clowns think you have the right to classify your tribe. that's up to the white racist to do it for us :damn: " :dead:
Says the c00n who only calls himself black because the white man told him too. "Black" is the white man's term you mouth breathing idiot. If you serious about rejecting the whites man's classification then you'd trace your roots back to Africa find the tribe you belonged to before the white man came and call yourself that.

:scusthov: at the stupid motherfukkers who dap your posts.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Your question was answered directly. The bu bu "my experience with mix folks is different" rebuttal is a clear indication of what type of discussion you want to have, the convenient tunnel vision approach
You are alluding, when you are concluding that my examples are due confusion/mistakes versus conscious and sub-conscious decision
The "well technically mix folks and koon" rebuttal is a good example at trying to use technicality instead of facts
Your blanket use of the term "confusion", is an attempt to excuse and ignore the common technique of minimizing blackness. But of course such techniques suddenly don't exist because you have an agenda in these discussions
Unlike you, I'm not going to use intellectual dishonesty as a defense and crutch to my argument
My clear and definitive argument acknowledge the existence of opposing examples because it is based in facts
"The bu bu "my experience with mix folks is different" rebuttal is a clear indication of what type of discussion you want to have, the convenient tunnel vision approach"

everytime you respond to me you put words in my mouth. words that you conjured up :martin:

"Your blanket use of the term "confusion", is an attempt to excuse and ignore the common technique of minimizing blackness. But of course such techniques suddenly don't exist because you have an agenda in these discussions"

i never denied mix folk minimizing their blackness. i know it happens, did i not answer your question with a real life example about it in my first post? i see it as confusion because thats what identity issues is.

"i knew a mixed girl in highschool who would do this. name like 8 different nationalities when asked what she was mixed with. never straight up said mixed black or black/white. confused sure. c00n? nah. anyone who believes mixed isnt black should agree that she should be able to identify with either both or whichever side she feels closest to"

"My clear and definitive argument acknowledge the existence of opposing examples because it is based in facts"

you gave opposing examples, we just disagree on them being examples of c00ning; especially the second one you gave about em not identifying as black because of growing up in a white environment. if you dont see em as black there should be no problem

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Im always shocked when I'm called a bedwench on here. Especially when it's coming from people who actively dated non-black women or like yourself beg for tips on dating non-black women
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-do-i-get-asian-girls.345406/
:jbhmm:

:mjlol:

I called dude out on something similar to this before.

Breh, you don't have to say you like any type of woman. Just date whom you want. I think it's easier for light skin dudes to appeal to almost any type of woman. I saw a dime white girl with a light skin dude last week. shyt looked awesome.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7345599/

It's pitiful:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
"The bu bu "my experience with mix folks is different" rebuttal is a clear indication of what type of discussion you want to have, the convenient tunnel vision approach"

everytime you respond to me you put words in my mouth. words that you conjured up :martin:

"Your blanket use of the term "confusion", is an attempt to excuse and ignore the common technique of minimizing blackness. But of course such techniques suddenly don't exist because you have an agenda in these discussions"

i never denied mix folk minimizing their blackness. i know it happens, did i not answer your question with a real life example about it in my first post? i see it as confusion because thats what identity issues is.

"i knew a mixed girl in highschool who would do this. name like 8 different nationalities when asked what she was mixed with. never straight up said mixed black or black/white. confused sure. c00n? nah. anyone who believes mixed isnt black should agree that she should be able to identify with either both or whichever side she feels closest to"

"My clear and definitive argument acknowledge the existence of opposing examples because it is based in facts"

you gave opposing examples, we just disagree on them being examples of c00ning; especially the second one you gave about em not identifying as black because of growing up in a white environment. if you dont see em as black there should be no problem
Like my parents told me, in painting, the space on the canvas is as important as the color marks
I'm not putting words in your mouth, your actions speak for themselves
-When you decided to quote me by hi-lighting one part of my post, I knew your question was loaded. That tells me enough about you
-By you questioning whether my examples are based in conscious/sub-conscious decisions by mix folks and concluding their actions as simply just identity confusion. That tells me enough about you

All while you admitsthat black minimizing exist...
-Claiming identity confusion during a time where information about said topics are plentiful and heavily researched is the act of a person with an agenda that is not rooted in acquiring truth, and thus reaching practical solution
-Claiming identity confusion during a time where white supremacist ideologies have conditioned non-whites to view whiteness as the litmus test for beauty, great leadership, intelligence, wealth, and success, is the act of a person with an agenda that is not rooted in acquiring truth, and thus reaching a practical solution
But yet you labeling identity confusion, while admitting black minimizing exist, so again, save your

You want to label identity confusion as solely a state of uncontrolled thoughts by an individual without an agenda, which it is not.
Yes. identity confusion does exist, but it's not void of motivations at perceived gains
But then later you mentioned that you believe black minimizing does exist

anyone who believes mixed isnt black should agree that she should be able to identify with either both or whichever side she feels closest to
:whoo:
Finally, your true motivation have been revealed
Your selective memory approach, convenient tunnel vision and attempts at removing responsibility from those mix folks, who have the black minimizing agenda, to the observer of the common behavior, is based in your hopes of giving mixfolks a revolving identity door with the black community, while not having to always deal with the difficulties of being black and while such nonsense is not tolerated in other communities and ethnic groups

So what does that say about you?
So what does that say about how you view the black community?
So what does that say about how you view other communities and ethnic groups?
So what does that say about your meaning of "Being Black"?