Traveling brehs need help on setting up a trip to japan

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Super long flight. I spent a week at the yokosuka base so only chilled in the area out side the base called the honch. Mainly a foreigner hangout so girls there spoke some English. Try some shots of habu sake if you're brave enough 😎

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you are rich, I would stay in hostels in/near city centers as the hotels in Asia are pretty mediocre and very ex. The hostels there are clean and safe and you can spend your money on food instead.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's your first International trip wouldn't Japan be a little overwhelming?

No, in the sense that its a super safe and well organised country with lots of great food and tourist spots. It's the perfect tourist country.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If it's your first International trip wouldn't Japan be a little overwhelming?

Unless you really want to go Japan why not go to Mexico to dip your toes in the water first?

That's a long ass flight.
If you don’t count Puerto Rico as international, then Japan was my first international trip. Was it a steep order? Sure but I quickly adapted after 2 minor train fk ups when we got there since I did heavy YouTube research and knew what to expect, how to act/dress, and where to go to have a good time.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Also $1000 in 2022 won’t get you far. Me and the wife went in 2016 for 11 days and spent $3k. That same amount today would be closer to $5k. Granted we stayed in an Airbnb in the middle of Shibuya and balled out for the most part. You want to be able to enjoy yourself without an extremely limited budget. Luckily for you the yen is very weak right now so the exchange rate plays to your favor pretty good.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Also $1000 in 2022 won’t get you far. Me and the wife went in 2016 for 11 days and spent $3k. That same amount today would be closer to $5k. Granted we stayed in an Airbnb in the middle of Shibuya and balled out for the most part. You want to be able to enjoy yourself without an extremely limited budget. Luckily for you the yen is very weak right now so the exchange rate plays to your favor pretty good.
thats good to know. yea i do want to enjoy myself also. i will be going solo. not going lie planning this is overwhelming as fukk lol.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
thats good to know. yea i do want to enjoy myself also. i will be going solo. not going lie planning this is overwhelming as fukk lol.
Follow some YouTube channels, write down what you like and want to go see. For me it was about the Gundam Statue I promised my 16 year old self I would see before I died. Promise fulfilled :wow:

Once you make a list map out h where those places are. Once you have pins dropped on a Google map that will determine where you want to be central to what you want to see. From there be realistic about seeing no more than 2 or 3 things in a day in one section and then plan meal times (and therefore restaurants) around those 2 or 3 things for that one day. Bam, you’ve got day 1 of your itinerary finished, rinse and repeat for day 2 and onward.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Unless you are rich, I would stay in hostels in/near city centers as the hotels in Asia are pretty mediocre and very ex. The hostels there are clean and safe and you can spend your money on food instead.
thanks for the pro tip breh i may go this route because just being in a different country by itself will be self pleasing

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
what do you use to buy things while traveling? is there a travel debit card that i can load with the countries currency and stuff? or should i use my bank card?