Traveling brehs need help on setting up a trip to japan

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
seeing that asians are stereotyped as being with a white man, did you see a lot of white worship in Japan and did the japanese women who went for white men have a name or "look" to them?

Absolutely not.

They look at white people the same way they look at us— gaijin.

I mentioned it earlier: to the Japanese, it’s them and then it’s everybody else.

In my experience, Japanese people are different from other Asian groups in that they literally will date any race. They don’t express a preference one way or another. They are like that with food, too.

That white worship shyt only happens in the states and it’s usually NOT from Japanese people. Being from Cali, I see the white worship from white washed asian girls, never from immigrants.

It’s the funniest thing to see White dudes mad that they don’t get preferential treatment and stares in Japan.

There’s a bunch of reddit posts on it :russ:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely not.

They look at white people the same way they look at us— gaijin.

I mentioned it earlier: to the Japanese, it’s them and then it’s everybody else.

In my experience, Japanese people are different from other Asian groups in that they literally will date any race. They don’t express a preference one way or another. They are like that with food, too.

That white worship shyt only happens in the states and it’s usually NOT from Japanese people. Being from Cali, I see the white worship from white washed asian girls, never from immigrants.

It’s the funniest thing to see White dudes mad that they don’t get preferential treatment and stares in Japan.

There’s a bunch of reddit posts on it :russ:
yeah I saw that comment, interesting. Not trying to be stereotypical but can you tell the difference between Chinese, Korean and Japanese. I guess those nationalities can and then discriminate against them, to me east asians look alike, SEA are more discernible.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Any locations for like video games and shyt I heard about Square enix cafe but I heard its hard to get a reservation there

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Any locations for like video games and shyt I heard about Square enix cafe but I heard its hard to get a reservation there
Check out the Konami health club and cafe in Shibuya. The tuna sandwich is good there.

Akihabara is poppin for all things video games/arcades

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

There are arcades all over Akihabra. You should also checkout Sega Joypolis in Odaiba. It’s an indoor amusement park where the rides are also interactive games

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I keep looking at these temperatures for this month man and :whew:
I’m dark skinned but I won’t make the mistake I did when I went to Cuba. Finna get sunscreen
But I should be fine as long as I stay hydrated.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I keep looking at these temperatures for this month man and :whew:
I’m dark skinned but I won’t make the mistake I did when I went to Cuba. Finna get sunscreen
But I should be fine as long as I stay hydrated.

I'm going back next month ( my boy got stationed out there and I'm going to visit him).

I'm nervous as hell because I hate heat, breh. I think I'm gonna mainly stay in my hotel, no cap.