Travi$ Scott Snaps At A Fan For Thinking He Was ASAP Rocky [VIDEO]

Daps
there's also a video of him throwing some struggle punches and acting tough at one of his shows fighting a fan and another one where he kicks the camera man off stage very disrespectfully

In each case I WISH one of those were me. I would have cracked his fukking skull... I just can't stand seeing people be bullies to people just because they can and you can TELL how much of a p*ssy and how fake he is.. just makes it all worse. He gonna get his ass whooped one of these days acting out like this

That's just how some Mo City nikkas are. nikkas out there grew up in a nice neighborhood, and nikkas still want to act all hard. Mo city nikkas are always acting like they the hardest nikkas alive, then when you put them in rougher areas like 3rd ward, 5th ward, Fondren or Alief, them nikkas be the very first ones to get their asses kicked, and or shot up.

Last edited:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
That's just how some Mo City nikkas are. nikkas out there grew up in a nice neighborhood, and nikkas still want to act all hard. Mo city nikkas are always acting like they the hardest nikkas alive, then when you put them in rougher areas like 3rd ward, 5th ward, Fondren or Alief, them nikkas be the very first ones to get their asses kicked, and or shot up.
co sign... Sienna plantation is rich as fukk and half of the residents are black and their kids go to Marshall trying to act hard to impress some girls

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah, and get sued? Dude is fake tough but ain't no way I'm putting hands on randoms... Dudes be hunting for lawsuits
Exactly. The majority of people here are morons. nikkas think celebrities can just be fighting ransoms in the street. These same fakkit would be calling him dumb if got arrested for doing exactly that.

Mo city is a well known Houston suburb. Lots of great black Americans have lived and continue to live there. I live adjacent to this same community. Travis Scott is a young legend in his own right, and reps well for Houston on an International stage. No way I can hate on that.

Plus he is an excellent performer, so that already makes him in the upper echelon of hiphop artists to me.