trey songz wanted for rape in vegas

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Hey what's up with y'all...
Like yall really be wanting nikkaz to live like broke nikkaz and regular nikkaz.
Only broke nikkaz and regular dudes gotta "settle down"... and live that "happy wife, happy life" shyt.

If Trey Songz was dumb enough, he'd actually get married and lose half his shyt.

Instead of telling nikkaz who have the ability to travel the world and get a new beautiful women everyday, to not live a great life...and to settle for a miserable existence, that you try to find a silver lining in everyday.

Hoping your wife give you some head today, because it's your birthday...
Praying that she made your favorite meatloaf cause you went with her to visit her parents...

Instead of that bullshyt.

You should be telling these skallywag thots to stop lying on nikkaz for a bag and attention. Or tell these judges to lock them no good hoes up

:stopitslime:

:pachaha: word to tupac
Damn…. How many times a nikka gotta say “i ain’t say shyt about marriage” da fukk:gucci:

anyway…. What rich nikka you know who havin his way gotta hope his chick gonna give him head….. nah, my main may wanna bring another chick in wit her to help her get me right…. or at the very least eat me up consistently at will….
Some women know how to play they part…. but all that imma meet another beautiful woman erryday will have that ass in litigation, cuz you become a walkin lick…. Trey stay findin this out the hard way…. No man should be the same at 40 as he was at 21….

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikka said “nikkas really do be casually r@ping bytches out here”

Any nikka say some goofy ass shyt like need to be curb stomped and left alone…..

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Damn…. How many times a nikka gotta say “i ain’t say shyt about marriage” da fukk:gucci:

anyway…. What rich nikka you know who havin his way gotta hope his chick gonna give him head….. nah, my main may wanna bring another chick in wit her to help her get me right…. or at the very least eat me up consistently at will….
Some women know how to play they part…. but all that imma meet another beautiful woman erryday will have that ass in litigation, cuz you become a walkin lick…. Trey stay findin this out the hard way…. No man should be the same at 40 as he was at 21….

Brother... I said this before, and I'll say it again.

Any dealings with women will potentially have you in a fukked up situation...

You think all these allegations nikkaz is getting is from one nite stands...
Some of these is main chix... consistent chix. Upset and trying to get a bag.

Whether it's " he tried to force me to have sex"...
Or " he hit me"...
No situation dealing with a woman is good money.

You always at the mercy of how she feels about u that day.
Some Katts are fortunate playing the game and don't get no charges...
Just like some Katts are fortunate being with a "main" and shyt is going sweet

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was gonna post these two dudes before you did because... Out of all the bullshyt cases. These are the only dudes people bring up.

I got u tho....

Kobe
Tupac
Derrick Rose
Jamie Foxx
Russell Simmons
Chris Brown
Got damn Aziz Ansari smh

(Hey coli nikkaz add on to this list....cause my guy is bringing up the two same crazy nikkaz that everybody always brings up...
But I don't think anybody has ever put together a comprehensive list of all the bullshyt allegations... that nobody ever gets shamed and thrown in jail for...
So help me out..I'm drawing a blank)
Let's be real about the Tupac shyt, something probably did happen to her not by Pac but by Jack and them. Russell Simmons fled to Bali so he couldn't ever face his shyt and from what a lot of people say there's some truth to his shyt. I don't recall any Chris Brown rape accusations but he's definitely been abusive to women and not just Rihanna
i'm pretty sure he has gotten fake allegations before. comes with the territory of being the playboy

i bet my coli cash he pissed off some girl and this payback.
Either they’ve been trying to get this guy for years now or he’s been playing with fire for years now.
:patrice:
He plays with fire. I know ppl that's partied with him and also stories I've heard he don't be raping but he does do some disrespectful shyt. Now if you're a regular nikka nobody cares but when you're as famous as he is and has had the accusations he's had it's like come on nikka you shouldn't even be doing this.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Let's be real about the Tupac shyt, something probably did happen to her not by Pac but by Jack and them. Russell Simmons fled to Bali so he couldn't ever face his shyt and from what a lot of people say there's some truth to his shyt. I don't recall any Chris Brown rape accusations but he's definitely been abusive to women and not just Rihanna

Tupac situation....
Im not believing anything a bytch who sucks nikkaz off on the dance floor says...

Yup Chris Brown got an accusation.
Jamie Foxx too...
You name them, they got

Russell fled cause he has the money and resources to not have to sit there and deal with people trying to kill his imagine

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
darrensharper.png

Darren Sharper is locked up right now for rape. He was a future HOFer, had a job on the NFL Network, and dated models and actresses.

75368134.jpg.0.jpg

Kellen Winslow was a first round pick that made millions, and he’s sitting in a California Correctional Facility for raping grandmas. Looks and status don’t mean anything.

and Both of these people are ex football players who have a degenerative brain disorder called CTE. Poor example.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now y'all know damn well this nikka ain't taking no p*ssy.

I'm getting tired of this bullshyt.

People always talking about ain't no such thing as false rape allegations...
Man, if they dont start locking some of these crazy, lying ass bytches up....

Let them know there's consequences for dragging a man's name thru the mud

You dont know these people, breh. I fully understand what youre saying

Its crazy how guys like trey songz seen how many guys fall for the same shyt and still falling in the same trap. How many times these vx

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah…. Trey damn near 40…. And I been there and done that wit these females…. Still, A MAIN is necessary…. I don’t know what you mean about takin risks… but thinkin fukkin groupies and bust downs all ya life won’t eventually have that ass in court is COMEDY, cuz that shyt comin, especially if you got a decent net worth….. best to find a shorty you like best, ain’t say nothin bout marriage…. but a trusted one is a trusted one
Facts. You either learn the easy or hard way.