Trick Daddy thinks Tekashi 69 👀 is not rat

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Tekashi got on that stand like the Rap version of Sammy The Bull...

He's a bigger rat than Alfamega.

Trick lookin funny in the light. He must want that milli like Kodak did.

And he wonders why Uncle Murda is clowning him.

Come on Trick.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is Tekashi 69 a street dude or is he a civilian? If he is a street dude, then he is a 🐁 according to street rules and politics.

If he is a civilian, then he isn't a 🐁, but he told the truth on street dudes to save himself.

In general, what I don't like nor appreciate is ppl who hold civilians to street rules and politics.

However, civilians who engage in street activities especially with street dudes may be held to street rules and politics. I don't have an issue with the latter.

Perhaps TSN is a civilian who engaged in street activities which is why he is held to street rules and politics.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Is Tekashi 69 a street dude or is he a civilian? If he is a street dude, then he is a 🐁 according to street rules and politics.

If he is a civilian, then he isn't a 🐁, but he told the truth on street dudes to save himself.

In general, what I don't like nor appreciate is ppl who hold civilians to street rules and politics.

However, civilians who engage in street activities especially with street dudes may be held to street rules and politics. I don't have an issue with the latter.

Perhaps TSN is a civilian who engaged in street activities which is why he is held to street rules and politics.

Daniel wasn't a civilian when he was out here openly putting out hits on his enemies like Chief Keef and Lil Reese...

A civilian doesn't go in every city thinking he's invincible..

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daniel wasn't a civilian when he was out here openly putting out hits on his enemies like Chief Keef and Lil Reese...

I covered that. So, the general consensus is since he inserted himself into street activities then he became subjected to street rules and politics. I understand..

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Truck daddy got it right…he can’t be a rat because the only reason they was extorting him and doing him dirty because he wasn’t a street dude.

If he was a street dude he would be a rat but then again he wouldn’t be getting bullied and extorted if he was a real street guy.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

He was on camera provoking streets nikkas and ordering hits.

This isn’t just some studio gangsta that was rapping tough on records, he was acting like a rah rah nikka in real life.:hubie:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was on camera provoking streets nikkas and ordering hits.

This isn’t just some studio gangsta that was rapping tough on records, he was acting like a rah rah nikka in real life.:hubie:

So, is he was a street dude or a civilian acting as a street dude?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

He was never a civilian anyway, Takeshi was never an upstanding citizen, you can't tell me that dude was not doing lil petty ass crimes that weren't on the level of murder or armed robberies. The way he talk he was definitely finessing people all his life in some manner