Trinidad James - Doin' Me (saddest song of the year?)

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This clown got a record deal few months after he started rapping so this song is funny to me. His fall is good for hiphop.

It's time to forget about his sorry ass and move on

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
its like im in the fukking twilight zone all hate aside his first mixtape was aight.. had a few cuts on there people could catch you listening to and not roast you for a week.. but after 10 pc mild and this sad shyt i am convinced this nikka was either high and snapped on his first tape and got uber lucky or had a ghostwriter and that nikka pulled a gillie the kid on him

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I see what he was trying to do...but hes not good enough to make a deep record. Bobby shmurda will be rapping like this in 2016.
:dead::dead::dead: also he did a track like that before and it was a bit of all right
shyt ok... now looking at all his new shyt and that freestyle he did i cant believe this nikka had a deal at all....but if this came out after he got dropped he wouldnt be getting roasted tho...but still :mjlol::lolbron:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant hate on dude but he should have listened when people told him he was c00nin
now he did more harm than good with his stereotypes along his career and for what?
now you back

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of our people go through this, I don't know why yall boys acting brand new, with TJ it's just to the 100th power.

Best case's of broke nikka's getting a little change and thinking they are set.....

Katrina

nikka's was walking around like super stars with that FEMA money for months, until it ran out and they came look for em to pay back all that gwap.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I actually like the song. His first mixtape was a banger n sounded like music he wanted to make that music. 10 PC. Mild sounded like music to just perform on a outdoor tour with white ppl. I liked maybe 3-4 songs. This sounds like something he wanted to make so hopefully he makes another tape with music he wants to make and is dope

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This shyt so relatable to my life right now. Lost my way and what I thrive at. Got off course fukking with the wrong people