Triple H and the Shield vs Bray Wyatt and the Bar is going on right now on the European tour

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
dbab0048-5abd-4f8d-a73c-00b9148a02cc.jpg

What should have been the outcome of the shield was a Paul heyman takes over coup of the WWE with Brock, punk and the shield. Where we would have had heyman have control of both belts. After splitting power between Brock and punk and the shield as the free bird style tag champs.
After making a mockery and coup of the mcmahons via the shield. Instead all we got was another run of no one is bigger than the mcmahons over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

Art Barr

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
sheamus and cesaro are perfect where they are. not everybody meant for the main. being the top tag team on raw is a good position (because the shield aint lasting).

Smackdown's main event scene is abysmal

Raw has a million top guys, Smackdown has 1 legit main eventer in AJ Styles. It's sad.

One of them could easily fill that spot. Especially Sheamus.

Edit: Randy is always 1 hit away from being the guy again, but aside from him... Nobody else is really there yet.. Sheamus is legit, and a former multi time world champion. He can easily fill a spot if given a proper build

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Smackdown's main event scene is abysmal

Raw has a million top guys, Smackdown has 1 legit main eventer in AJ Styles. It's sad.

One of them could easily fill that spot. Especially Sheamus.

I just deleted a thread where I had an idea on how you could get some mileage out of this Owens/Zayn pairing where they eventually become the top heel for SD! Live. You could even have a post WM double turn if say for example Shane made them fight separate opponents at WM and they both had to win their matches. Whomever lost had to go to RAW. One wins clean but Shane interferes in the second match so the other loses and the split is forced. I don't know, I just don't want them on opposing sides of the ring for at least two years.