Triple H cuts hair...

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I think Shawn and Bret are the last ones left...

I never thought I'd say this, but maybe Bret should finally cut his hair

I remember when his hair had a Michael Jackson swag about it......now it's making him look like an old-ass Indian. Dude lookin' like Chief Henry from that Saved by the Bell episode where Zack was learning about his Indian ancestors

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never thought I'd say this, but maybe Bret should finally cut his hair

I remember when his hair had a Michael Jackson swag about it......now it's making him look like an old-ass Indian. Dude lookin' like Chief Henry from that Saved by the Bell episode where Zack was learning about his Indian ancestors
:russ: Bret's my man 50 grand but you right
36517.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like it...he looks more of an a$$hole than he does now and maybe he'll portray that role to the fullest extent.

i never had a problem with HHH as much as i had a problem with him wanting to be this great guy but we all know the truth :leostare:

Singh

All Star
Daps
:lolbron: somebody's been watchin' impact

Bobby Roo cuts a "i think immah bounce" promo

then Hunter Holmes follows up with his own

:ohhh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
He gonna look weird as fukk coming out with his gear now. I dunno why that's what I'm thinking, but his look with short hair is like a CAW faux pas :laugh:

Daps
I think he instantly looks better. No homo but he never looked right when he had his hair in a ponytail and he was worst in 2003 with zero facial hair

triplesnrubvp4.jpg