Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
what yall think of Cody teasing a classic manager for this run..ngl i wouldnt be opposed to it bc i think just him could make this run a little boring after awhile but i'm feeling it so far

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Wrong...I said Cripple H having Cody win the Rumble was proof positive hes an idiot and is overrated. The Rock came in reacting to the crowd approval of him saying he wanted to sit at the head of the table to a standing ovation. He aint in charge of Cody or who books Rumble winners. If they knew Cody was winning the Rumble..that was ultra stupid. Simple answer was Rock winning the Rumble or The Rebel winning to choose Seth. Any moron should of known that...

It was a bunch of idiots who thought Rock was gonna proceed ahead like Cena..and ignore reactions. Thats not the Rock. Hes ALL TIME GREAT..he can do anything...be heel and face at the same time going by what makes sense.
Breh think for a minute

The rock is on the board. You think cripple h used his power to do what he wanted? When rock got way more power than him?

And I keep hearing everything revolving the rock gets approved… you think the rock didn’t know the winner and didn’t approve it?

Now I don’t know rock personally but I wouldn’t be surprised if he thought Cody could win the rumble to face Seth and he could face Roman without being in the rumble

:russ:

Now tell me this isn’t a scenario that makes sense

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh think for a minute

The rock is on the board. You think cripple h used his power to do what he wanted? When rock got way more power than him?

And I keep hearing everything revolving the rock gets approved… you think the rock didn’t know the winner and didn’t approve it?

Now I don’t know rock personally but I wouldn’t be surprised if he thought Cody could win the rumble to face Seth and he could face Roman without being in the rumble

:russ:

Now tell me this isn’t a scenario that makes sense
Huh? So the Rock is responsible for Cody winning the Rumble? Lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
what yall think of Cody teasing a classic manager for this run..ngl i wouldnt be opposed to it bc i think just him could make this run a little boring after awhile but i'm feeling it so far
:duck: Unless Arn Anderson deal coming up soon or something

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado