Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Needed to job at 16,19,25 and 29 as well

16-Prime face Rocky
19-Racist angle with Book
25-White hot Orton
29-Brock Lesnar

I still find it hilarious he won any one of these.

Another classic example that this company shooting itself in the foot is a habitual problem.

All my friends used to squad up for Raw's, PPV and especially Mania in high school and after 16 I was the ONLY one who kept watching :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
HHH loses at mania because he wins at every other PPV
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't mind losing at Mania, that deserves respect whether you like or hate the dude.
Yet he refused to lose to Booker at Wrestlemania. I understand winning against Brook because brock was 2-0 with him prior to WM.

But the Booker was the one he SHOULD have lost.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet he refused to lose to Booker at Wrestlemania. I understand winning against Brook because brock was 2-0 with him prior to WM.

But the Booker was the one he SHOULD have lost.
I agree. Booker should've won at Mania 19

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'd trade 3 of those L's to see him put Book over in 03':mjcry:

I fukks with Trips in this current role but his run on Raw when he was buried everybody is unforgivable to me :yeshrug:

I can't even stand him in his current role. Starting the show with 20 minute promos got old fast. Plus the whole "Authority" angle has run its course. Besides I really don't need to see Big Show and Tax Return Kane in high profile matches in 2015.

He should've lost to RKO after throwing him out the hwindow

The booking for that match made no sense at all.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
I can't even stand him in his current role. Starting the show with 20 minute promos got old fast. Plus the whole "Authority" angle has run its course. Besides I really don't need to see Big Show and Tax Return Kane in high profile matches in 2015.

The booking for that match made no sense at all.

:russ:

RedRocks

Rookie
Daps
why do people think booker should of won at wm19?, the dude was a joke teaming with goldust before that.