troll thread

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I wanna pour milk in her ass and let her fart it out into my mouth. I wanna have sex with the back of her left knee and her HAIR. I wanna swallow the sweat from her grundle. I wanna take her soiled panties, boil it in water to make tea, then drink it. I wanna grab both of her asscheeks and jiggle them to the individual notes of the Graveyard music from Super Mario Land 2 for Game Boy

Last edited by a moderator:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
cbb523cb0d.gif

:hmm:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
booo, you party pooper :piss:THEREALBRAND

I'd watch Wizards of Waverlys Place butt naked in a rocking chair while AJ was chained up in the corner on some black snake moan shyt. when the show was over, I'd stand in front of her and do the dikk slang until she cried. once she started crying, i'd spit a loogie in her face and proceed in fukking her until she was numb

:damn:

I wonder how AJ would respond if she saw this thread :laff:

I don't know nikka, but if she like me after your post, she :dead: as fukk :laff:

This nikka said Black Snake Moan :pachaha:

White Slavery :win:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id let her strap up and fukk me in the ass as long as she gives me a reacharound.

And I dont give a fukk what any of you have to say about that.

Its AJ...AJ.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
booo, you party pooper :piss:THEREALBRAND

I'd watch Wizards of Waverlys Place butt naked in a rocking chair while AJ was chained up in the corner on some black snake moan shyt. when the show was over, I'd stand in front of her and do the dikk slang until she cried. once she started crying, i'd spit a loogie in her face and proceed in fukking her until she was numb

:damn:

I wonder how AJ would respond if she saw this thread :laff:

She'd probably call Otunga and tell him to draw up some legal papers to have this site shut down.