Troy Ave accepts Joe Budden's fight challenge

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I hope nobody here thinks that Joe Budden could win any type of fight that’s not vs. a female

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Ask consquense (I don't feel like looking up how to spell his name)
Also you putting alot of faith in troy average

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask consquense (I don't feel like looking up how to spell his name)

He went upside Budden's head, lol. Budden's had to bring Tsu Surf with him to try and jump him, which they did but did no damage, as Consequence was on camera after saying it was nothing and they're both p*ssy. I don't see how that proves Budden can fight bro, lol, if anything it proves the opposite

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
He went upside Budden's head, lol. Budden's had to bring Tsu Surf with him to try and jump him, which they did but did no damage, as Consequence was on camera after saying it was nothing and they're both p*ssy. I don't see how that proves Budden can fight bro, lol, if anything it proves the opposite
Hold it, surf was there ? How do u know that ? In the video you can't see who threw the punch but I remember con going down lol

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Just because somebody can still talk after a fight don’t mean they ain’t get beat up.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
They still going?