Troy Ave Responds To Maino & Destroys Him

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s definitely Maino’s chain :mjlol: Then the pictures of Maino and Hustle Hard Gotti sharing the same Cuban:picard:

Gonna be hard to bounce back from this
Not really. NY fukk with maino so they’ll act blind to this shyt. Nothing will change but some laughs for a few days. The folks that rock with Maino ain’t going nowhere.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Troy Ave IG posts be getting like 400 likes, :bryan:

Only the weirdos on the Coli be moppin him, lol. I get it though, he'a a great talker/liar so it's wild easy to get corny dudes to actually believe you and follow you. Salute to yall man, :salute:
U mad lol

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U mad lol
Definitely, :mad:.

Damn you Troy and yo' money makin ways! 😢

I was actually bumpin Troy in the gym yesterday tho, for real.

Idc, this ish will forever be fire. But yeah, I detest the street code/life so I can get away with it...but all yall who live your lives by what rappers tell yall to do should be ashamed of yourselves for idolizing this kid, 🤮

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Definitely, :mad:.

Damn you Troy and yo' money makin ways! 😢

I was actually bumpin Troy in the gym yesterday tho, for real.

Idc, this ish will forever be fire. But yeah, I detest the street code/life so I can get away with it...but all yall who live your lives by what rappers tell yall to do should be ashamed of yourselves for idolizing this kid, 🤮

Right I clown Troy Ave all the time but I still play NYC the album. That shyt fire :pachaha:

When nikkas realize these rappers don't give a fukk about them, they'll learn to separate the music from the person

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Am I supposed to believe maino took his own fake chain and made a video saying it was Troy aves, unprovoked? Does that make any sense to y’all? :dahell: What am I missing here. That Jesus piece is incredibly common.
Not all of them same stone setting.

Smh, yall nikkas man. Not only do you nikkas not know how Brooklyn nikkas get down, yall believe anything if you dont fukk with a certain rapper.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not all of them same stone setting.

Smh, yall nikkas man. Not only do you nikkas not know how Brooklyn nikkas get down, yall believe anything if you dont fukk with a certain rapper.
I fukk with Troy aves music a lot actually. But breh is clearly a manipulating liar that has already proven to be a rat. What would make anyone believe him? :patrice: He clearly has that exact same chain also.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I fukk with Troy aves music a lot actually. But breh is clearly a manipulating liar that has already proven to be a rat. What would make anyone believe him? :patrice: He clearly has that exact same chain also.
He could be all that.... But if you think that thats Troy ave chain I dont know what to say to you. Even with the evidence shown thats clearly Maino chain.

Funny shyt is theres more Pics with Maino with this chain than Troy. Even with his man wearing it. This shyt is comical.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

Look at these nggas goin Kiss and Styles back to back with the dikkeating

‘Nggas today’ Champ I’m old as shyt and Maino has been a rapper my entire adult life. Maino been either locked up or a rapper for 30 out of his 50 years

‘Your info is the internet’. Nah ngga my source is don diva and smack dvd 20 bloody years ago. When respecting Maino’s street cred was still a thing :stopitslime:

That ngga ain’t been street in an eternity. So if you goin by the street cred, Troy ave been way deeper in it and way more recent than Maino, I’m the ngga ya heard aboouut :beli:
man shut yo bum ass up.. lol

y'all sound like Thots on here talking bout oooooh Troy got money..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

Look at these nggas goin Kiss and Styles back to back with the dikkeating

‘Nggas today’ Champ I’m old as shyt and Maino has been a rapper my entire adult life. Maino been either locked up or a rapper for 30 out of his 50 years

‘Your info is the internet’. Nah ngga my source is don diva and smack dvd 20 bloody years ago. When respecting Maino’s street cred was still a thing :stopitslime:

That ngga ain’t been street in an eternity. So if you goin by the street cred, Troy ave been way deeper in it and way more recent than Maino, I’m the ngga ya heard aboouut :beli:
nygga talking bout he know Maino from Don Diva mags and dvd's LMAO

You cant make this up