Troy Ave Responds To Maino & Destroys Him

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
All of them new wave Brooklyn goon rappers are audio dogshyt on the mic. Cass was an unlistenable rockhead. Maino is swaggerless and generic. Uncle Murda has the subject matter, flow, and vocabulary of a 5th grade dropout. Troy is at least funny and charismatic. Problem is his music sounds anachronistic, he has a touch of cornball that always shines through, and he's clearly the Mayor of Duckburg.

All that said, what a clusterfukk. All these supposed street and jail goons get into the industry only to make videos insulting each other, beef over gossip and feelings, then throw lives and careers away over it? I can see why this thread is so popular - it combines two of the key ingredients of the gasoline that powers the engine of social media rap discourse: death and lulz trolling. Troy's right hand gets murdered and all he can think about is how to use every moment of the trial as a marketing tool. Everyone involved is so shameless and embarrassing.
shyt is a fukking circus. And that's without mentioning all the BK drill rappers like Fivio, 22gz, Sheff G, Coach Da Ghost.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Why yall post the funniest shyt when I'm at work? These people lookin at me like I'm crazy :mjlol:
The funniest shyt to me is him hanging out the car arrogant af with a ”fake” chain on driving pass a Troy Ave street sign
:pachaha:

Maino a fukking loser

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The funniest shyt to me his hanging out the car arrogant as with a ”fake” chain on driving pass a Troy Ave street sign
:pachaha:

Maino a fukking loser
so-we-just-gonact-like-troy-ave-aint-reply-to-maino-lol-ngl-v0-kM9LoDoTOjkatKYmbAf6xd34MHAFlYpqdbZhMa0g74w.jpg

michael-jordan-warped-laughing.gif

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
When you shoot someone to death you're supposed to toss the gun after...unless you're actually crazy enough to flee the scene with the murder weapon on you and risk getting caught with it on your person. Tax only mishap was he used a traceable gun (or the slugs) which, even without the number on it, they can send to the crime lab and them scientist dudes get busy...they can trace back fragments and all that.

He should have got a dirtier gun to walk around with since he couldn't carry it legally anyway.

Oh is that how its sposed to go down bro? Lmao. The godfather is just a movie

Throw a gun inside the club with ya fingerprints n dna on it. Ya sposed to throw it off a bridge lol. Not 15 feet from the vicinity where the victim can pick it up n chase you down with it.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider