Troy Ave sh!ts on Kendrick and Kanye (And pretty much the whole "hipster" NY rap movement)

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

Comedy :pachaha:

This is EXACTLY why the City never coming back :snoop: , New Yawk nikkas and our egos :blessed: :wow:

Internet nerds raging war on the kid in the comment section too :russ:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Lets not get it twisted doe, I aint fukking with these two alias nikkas who jus posted above me :aicmon:

The streets do fukk with Troy, n the radio(hot 97 n Power), shows him wild love. Him and Mack Wilds.

But as far as Troy Ave n this interview, this kid is not thinking smart. He is trying to pull a 50 cent. It just dont work like that in this era , most of the "weirdos" you are dissing are the main consumer and buyers of music in this era.

New York gotta let that old mentality go. He no better than Joey Badass. Joey stuck in the 90s, while Troy stuck in the early 2000s :snoop:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Seems like dem Flatbush zombies nikkas caught feelings about Troy's comments :heh:

Its funny, I was jus thinking earlier this day too. How come almost NONE of these New NY nikkas collab together :snoop:

ridge

Daps
Seems like dem Flatbush zombies nikkas caught feelings about Troy's comments :heh:

Its funny, I was jus thinking earlier this day too. How come almost NONE of these New NY nikkas collab together :snoop:

asap, flatbush, badass, bronson, bodega bamz, retch all make songs together

prob more im forgetting

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
asap, flatbush, badass, bronson, bodega bamz, retch all make songs together

prob more im forgetting

I actually meant with Troy. But you right tho. But overall it seems like apart of their crews n movements. These nikkas dont really fukk with each other like that. Vinny Chase be on that same bullshyt too. Stay sly dissing ASAP n em :snoop:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

They do.. just not ones like troy ave.

I like troy ave, but these old minded rappers talk TOO much for their own good

Edit @IDLE LABOR aint Retch from Jersey?

I may not fukk wit all them catts you named music, but they support eachother a lot and put on for their own. I respect that.

I was just thinkin twelvy and troy ave on a track togethet would be dope.. too bad

ridge

Daps
They do.. just not ones like troy ave.

I like troy ave, but these old minded rappers talk TOO much for their own good

Edit @IDLE LABOR aint Retch from Jersey?

I may not fukk wit all them catts you named music, but they support eachother a lot and put on for their own. I respect that.

I was just thinkin twelvy and troy ave on a track togethet would be dope.. too bad
true retch is jersey