Tru Life Getting Out Of Prison This Year

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

On June 15, 2009, Jason Gray, 30, and Christopher Guerrero, 20,also known as ATL, were stabbed in a lobby on E. 26th Street in Manhattan. Roberto Rosado, Jr. and his brother Marcus chased and stabbed Guerrero in the stomach and Gray in the chest. Guerrero died of his wounds and Gray was critically injured. The stabbings were said to have stemmed from a dispute at Club Pacha on W. 46th Street.[1] The brothers were subsequently arrested and charged with murder. Rosado, Jr. was additionally charged with assault and weapons possession.[1]
Will anyone care? Dude had insane charisma, but is approaching 40 years old. He never released an album, so he might still be hungry and have some good stuff to spit. Jay-Z Shyned him for obvious reasons, dude was dumb to still be that heavy in the game fukkin with Rocafella/Roc Nation.

BEEF

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
36G14Bk.gif

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Never fukked with kids music, but his street presence always amazes me. No notable gang affiliation, no OG looking out for him or nothing..just him and a gang of his cousins , and they were able to terrify alot of rappers and get away with ALOT of shyt :yeshrug:, pretty impressive.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

Will anyone care? Dude had insane charisma, but is approaching 40 years old. He never released an album, so he might still be hungry and have some good stuff to spit. Jay-Z Shyned him for obvious reasons, dude was dumb to still be that heavy in the game fukkin with Rocafella/Roc Nation.

Tru might get looked out for by OG Juan..:ehh:

His music career is over...

Hopefully he became a more intelligent person...

I don't think jay wants anything to do with him...he was a pawn in the dipset beef..
I'm pretty sure Jay had him around for that very reason. I agree with 360, he was there to taunt Dipset and to keep them off of Jay. Sort of like 50 signing Crip from Compton Spider Loc to go against Piru from Compton Game. Literally pawns being moved around to protect the king. I would be very surprised if Jay didn't throw him in the bushes though.