Trubisky to Steelers 2 Year Deal Reported Starter

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Mel kipper called this man a generational talent who deserved to go 2…an absolute abomination
Never understand the hybe around him, he couldn't even beat out the QB that was ahead of him at NC and had to wait his senior year to even play one full season.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Didn't watch the game last night but don't need to to know whose fault it was. Been accurately calling Mitch a busy since his 3rd game in the league. Any team who picks him up deserves ALL the Ls coming with him due to just wanting a white QB. He'd be hardpressed to be a starter in college even with his current experience in the NFL :hubie:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I'll give the Steelers credit for not putting all their eggs in one basket. They drafted a QB and had a three man competition for the job. Trubisky won but clearly won't be holding it.

My problem is moreso with the NFL media, specifically ESPN, and the way they extend white QB careers by hyping up mediocrity. If you guys watched any offseason ESPN coverage you saw multiple segments on how Trubisky is a changed man, how being a backup for one of the best QBs in the league made him better/more mature, how he's perfect for the Steelers, etc etc etc. Nonstop bullshyt. Ironically last night they faced off against a Browns team led by a pretty good backup QB who happens to be black. A guy who is clearly smart, a great backup, but hasn't panned out as a starter. Nothing wrong with that. Yet you don't see ESPN hyping him as a starter option for teams, you'll never hear an argument for him being "the guy" for a reclamation project etc. That is reserved strictly for white QBs.

Facts. And Brissett has been really impressive and improved on Cleveland this year.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Never understand the hybe around him, he couldn't even beat out the QB that was ahead of him at NC and had to wait his senior year to even play one full season.

if he was so raw, he wouldn't be playing college football at UNC. I knew he wasn't shyt just off that fact alone.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if he was so raw, he wouldn't be playing college football at UNC. I knew he wasn't shyt just off that fact alone.
This is how I knew Daniel Jones was a bum
Who the fukk drafts a QB from Duke in the 1st round?
Funny enough the Giants burned a 1st rounder on Dave Brown way back in the early 90s, who was another bum QB from Duke and he was terrible in the pros
This ain't fukking basketball :dead:

Anyway, pretty sure both Jones and Trubisky were both the "measurables" type of guys where neither was some huge college standout but they projected as good QBs in the pros cause of physical attributes
Josh Allen was like that too I think but he actually panned out

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Yeah dude ain't it but you know what, this is temporary and tbh while he was great in the mid 00's and helped bring two chips, I got sick and tired of Big Ben constantly throwin people under the bus, never holding himself accountable, choking in big playoff games and holding the team hostage for a long time so it is what it is lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I didnt know whether to bump the Trubisky thread or the Dwayne Haskins dead thread.

I know Im wrong for this. I know its not Trubisky's fault or anything.

However, it just fukks me up that Haskins died going to a Mitch Trubisky team workout in Florida. I mean ghatdamn Steelers you were planning on drafting a 1st round QB anyway. Yall did not need to sign his ass.

I get it DH was a kid and made his own mistakes. Just still pisses me off.