true gamers buy all the consoles and don't fanboy

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The games I play most are multiplatform there really aint a good reason to buy two systems so I can have an even bigger backlog of shyt I dont have time to play

I bought all three systems for the first time, and two of them collected dust, aint nobody got time for that

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The games I play most are multiplatform there really aint a good reason to buy two systems so I can have an even bigger backlog of shyt I dont have time to play

I bought all three systems for the first time, and two of them collected dust, aint nobody got time for that

as a gamer im not trying to miss out on any exclusives :whew:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did that last gen and it's a waste of money. I think I played the PS3 like 20 times total. Xbox came out first so I was used to playing it. The Wii is/was fun, but I ain't played that shyt in like 3 years.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My Xbox One preorder is in and won't be canceled. its for me and i'm keeping it. I will be preordering the PS4 first thing in the morning.

i already own a Vita, 3DS, and Wii U. guess i'm a true gamer.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I liked the games xbox showed and sony didnt wow me with anything new. The drm and authentication doesnt bother me at all. I plan on getting both once again. I wonder if ps4 will have 3 skus like the rumor suggested or not?

Daps
I`m one of the first dudes to shyt on the fanboy stuff.

But not buying XB1 has NOTHING to do with fanboying. Neither does rallying against it.

This is all about the rights of the consumer and gamer. XB1 is an assault on that, I honestly hope they fail miserably.fukk them and their pathetic money grabs and surveillance system.

I was never behind either system or company, no corporate cheerleading here, but Xbox is literally a fukking offensive piece of machinery.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Its a waste of money now because 90% of games are multiplatform.

One is going to end up collecting dust.

-{J03c00L}-

MITCH DID IT!
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I'm getting both. I was intrigued more by Xbox. PS4 was terrible up until the used game/price announcement.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I`m one of the first dudes to shyt on the fanboy stuff.

But not buying XB1 has NOTHING to do with fanboying. Neither does rallying against it.

This is all about the rights of the consumer and gamer. XB1 is an assault on that, I honestly hope they fail miserably.fukk them and their pathetic money grabs and surveillance system.

I was never behind either system or company, no corporate cheerleading here, but Xbox is literally a fukking offensive piece of machinery.

THIS! I have had all the major systems over my lifetime save for the Super NES & Sega Dreamcast. I've been an Xbox Live subscriber since DAY. fukkING. ONE. Literally day 1. I will not be getting an Xbox One. I will be getting a PS4.

Daps
Its a waste of money now because 90% of games are multiplatform.

One is going to end up collecting dust.

That's the thing too, the biggest moment of the day for me had nothing to do with any specific game.

It was when Sony boldly stated there wont be those restrictions on gamers. That is what I needed, because we all know both systems will mostly have the same stuff with each having a few great exclusives.

This was more about what I didn't want my system to have (surviellance and restrictive game useage) than what I did what it to have.

If they have the exact same catalogue and even is PS4's is worse, it's the better system. It allows me to game like I always have and doesn't restrict me. I don't have to drop 70 every time I want to play a new game, and that's the beauty of being a gamer