• Robb Stark

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balon Greyjoy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why didn't they (Tyrells, Renly's people) just stand behind Stannis to get the Lannisters out of power and then murk Stannis right after. Or plant some foul shyt on Stannis to force him to the Nights Watch. Could've had him mysteriously die in the war to be more convincing. Let Renly be king and marry Margery. Considering they murked Joffrey off, it's weird they didn't think of this solution.
They could have tried that, but why? It's a long con that can have complications, especially for the Tyrells since Stannis was already married and had a queen.

What they did actually worked. They had the love of the people. They had the food to rescue King's Landing from starvation (instead of letting Stannis have that honor). And they had the superior army and were going to easily crush him on the field. A victory against the military genius Stannis on the battlefiend would have made Renly look like a warrior/conqueror, not some third born that lucked into being king. They had the battle and glory won, they just couldn't account for a shadow demon.

Also, though Renly had no love for his brother I don't think he actually wanted to murder him in a sneaky way.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Show is nothing but crakkkas and black people being streotyped as slaves.

You got to be a c00n to follow this shyt.

I stopped watching after season 3 when I saw how they made every new black character a slave or former slave.

RACIST SHOW.
You watched 30 hours :umad:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I wised up.

Your c00n ass prolly still watching it.
The very first episode featured 50 cacs and their cac family history and one of them introduced the only brown people on the show as savages and by the second episode these brown characters were having orgy weddings

You saw that and said, I'm going to watch another 28 hours:gladbron:damn my militant sensibilities. It took you 28 more hours of cac-filled storylines for you to smarten up?:mjlol:

:camby:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
swagnificent probably trolling but he has a point on this

there is a lot of racial imagery which disgusts me, regarding Daenarys. Shes clearly the main character too, having the only weapon to fight the final battle with the White Walkers :francis: literally had an entire arc of white savior bullshyt. I thought ruling a kingdom was supposed to be difficult, all the show depicted was dark skinned savages doing savage things and the White Savior making the difficult decision to kill them. Garbage.

and they had a warrior nomadic race literally bow to her pale white glowing body cmon man.

theyll probably have the dothraki behave in the most savage, racist way next season and have Daenarys kill them off for the feminist angle :francis:

only reason i watch the show is because i read the books and I know the next ones arent getting written, might as well see who wins. but based on the leaks it sounds like its gonna be the WOAT possible ending :scust:

show is interesting but its nothing compared to the Wire, not even close :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Power resides where the people believe it resides- Varys

Therefore, the one true king of Westeros is a man by the name of Bran Stark

:stylin:

The people have spoken