True Kitchen Suicide in Dallas...or iz it? (Black restaurant owner gets @ patrons for twerking)

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I've had Roscoe's shyt is mid as hell. Matter of fact aint a chicken shack in LA that is fukking with Rudy's, Henderson's, or Big Mama's.

Bruh I aint had a shag since like 2006 bro, nikkas really don't even rock that cut out here like that no more we aint stuck in the past like y'all think.

I been to Rudy's and that shyt was cool. The wait was forever and I was surprised at how cheap it was compared to LA prices lol.

I was in Dallas last year and cats were rocking the shag and girbaud jeans, nothing has changed since 06.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Personally, i wouldn't mind a lil Twerking while im enjoying a meal... My girl would feel some type of way with me catching peeks, and Definitely a hell no With my kids around.

I see where he coming from.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Damn that sounds good like a muthafukka...:ohhh: I didn't even know you could / should do that...
seems like a waste of an expensive ingredient to me, I guess it'd probably be fine with supermarket frozen lobster tail but if they're battering and deep frying fresh lobster(I doubt anyone would be that silly, the food cost would be through the roof) that's insane,

Idk just use Shrimp or Langoustine or Monkfish, all cheaper for probably the same result.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
deep-fried-lobster.jpg

Tell me this wouldnt be slamming...:wow: in a big cup of tartar sauce on the side...

Supper

All Star
Daps
deep-fried-lobster.jpg

Tell me this wouldnt be slamming...:wow: in a big cup of tartar sauce on the side...

It's good cuz they stole they recipes from TB&K in Htine. :lolbron:

In May, the partnership between Bowie and Kelley completely fell apart, allegedly because Kelley would not provide financial information related to Taste Bar and Kitchen to Bowie. The following month, Kelley announced that he would open his own restaurant, called True Kitchen and Kocktails, in Downtown Dallas, without Bowie.

But according to Bowie, the recipes and other intellectual property for True Kitchen and Kocktails are his own. Bowie isn’t a partner in the Dallas restaurant, but claims that Kelley stole the recipes for dishes like chicken and waffles from Taste Bar and Kitchen. As a result of this alleged theft, Bowie wants a Harris County judge to issue an injunction that would prevent True Kitchen and Kocktails from opening its doors as planned on August 21.
The Legal Drama Surrounding Midtown’s Taste Bar and Kitchen Just Keeps Getting Juicier

Look if you wanna just :stylin:while you dine after tossin back a few cuz u a superstar and don't have to worry about the owner being all in your space all in your face tryna kill the vibez, come to TB&K in Htine. :russ:

:dead:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Is this brothers restaurant still doing well?
Yea. The food still good as hell. I stopped going cause this nikka puts the $$$ in front of patrons and his employees well being. Dallas was damn near shut tf down and bro still had his employees coming to work and folks were falling over themselves to get there on a walk-in basis. Even when capacity was court ordered to 50% for Covid, there’s no way this brotha was following it. Just reckless cause it stay packed in there then it just became the place to be seen and shyt

Daps
I got married stupidly when I was 20. Now I have two masters and working on a PhD and this bytch stripping in Atlanta.
i should have married someone who is equally yoked. Nothing wrong with being above certain behaviors in people, fukk I look like wifing up a bytch with no ambition and no homemaking skills :dahell:I did that once and contributed to society in that manner. Never again. bytch this ain’t no fukking Cinderella story.

educated women can still be bitter bytches, matter of fact they are bitter bytches with power. Now you have some who don’t put that burden on you, the same way I don’t try to burden them with my issues, but for the most part, to sum it up,

mental health is important and a lot of those mad at him need it.

Yooo. Dude this should be a thread by itself. Have you ever told your story on here before?

Daps
Yea. The food still good as hell. I stopped going cause this nikka puts the $$$ in front of patrons and his employees well being. Dallas was damn near shut tf down and bro still had his employees coming to work and folks were falling over themselves to get there on a walk-in basis. Even when capacity was court ordered to 50% for Covid, there’s no way this brotha was following it. Just reckless cause it stay packed in there then it just became the place to be seen and shyt

I don't blame you. I stopped going to some places where I'm at because they weren't requiring masks at all, none of the employees or owners were wearing masks at all and it was evident that they were more than likely covid deniers.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I've had Roscoe's shyt is mid as hell. Matter of fact aint a chicken shack in LA that is fukking with Rudy's, Henderson's, or Big Mama's.

Bruh I aint had a shag since like 2006 bro, nikkas really don't even rock that cut out here like that no more we aint stuck in the past like y'all think.
I was disappointed with Roscoes too. I just chalked it up to a good IG story :beli: