True Kitchen Suicide in Dallas...or iz it? (Black restaurant owner gets @ patrons for twerking)

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Respect that mans establishment and act like you got some sense. How hard is that to comprehend?
U playin "throw dat ass in a circle"....while I'm full of thc n liqqa.....if I dont throw dat ass in a circle.....u doing it all wrong

Plus u actually think sumbody wasnt gone cross the line sooner or later.....true kitchen is the hottest thing in dallas right now.....there's been plenty..pics....reviews...check ins....nuthin but good errythang about....but absolutely no twerking until now

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I agree with the brotha.
you aint shakin yo stankin ass
at ruth chris......fukk outta here.
why act like a side bytch everyday?
take a damn day off.
6fEsxoZ.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Bro trying to run a legit business. People think it's sweet just cuz the owner black???? Nah

I get that and respect it. I'm just wondering if he was overreacting or if they were by taking offense. Hard to know without the context of the "twerking" in question.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I get that and respect it. I'm just wondering if he was overreacting or if they were by taking offense. Hard to know without the context of the "twerking" in question.
IF U TIRED OF NEVER NO PICS N VIDEOS ALL UP N THE THREAD

COME 2 DEATH ROW THOWD THREADS