Trump Admits He Only Wants White People to Come to the U.S.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

84vfd4ai3i9a1.png

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint going nowhere you little bytch. fukk you and your shytty thread. Emotional ass nikkaz make me laugh man. Go cry because the white man is holding you back waaahhh I didn't even read your post. I just don't give a fukk what a cac thinks or wants. I'm too busy getting money.
You wrote all this to my 1 sentence?
Yeah, I definitely got to your feelings.

Deep.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
*wont be voting this year again* Choice is between a covert racist and overt
You're free to do as you please, but I'd ask you to consider voting green party if you're too disgusted to vote Biden.

The community of people of African ancestry whose family members were held in chattel slavery in what is now the United States of America have legitimate claims to reparations including monetary compensation for centuries of human rights violations, including the Transatlantic slave trade now recognized by the United Nations as a "crime against humanity." As our Nation has done in the past with respect to the Choctaw, the Lakota, the Lambuth, and more recently for Japanese Americans and the European Jewish community, reparations are now due to address the debt still owed to descendants of enslaved Africans.

We commit to full and complete reparations to the African American community of this nation for the past four hundred plus years of genocide, slavery, land-loss, destruction of original identity and the stark disparities which haunt the present evidenced in unemployment statistics, substandard and inadequate education, higher levels of mortality including infant and maternal mortality and the practice of mass incarceration. We recognize that reparations are a debt (not charity) that is owed by our own and other nations and by the corporate institutions chartered under our laws to a collective of people. We believe that the leadership on the question of what our nation owes to this process of right ought to come from the African American community, whose right to self-determination and autonomy to chart the path to healing we fully recognize.

Not voting doesn't send as much of a message as a third party growing in strength. It tells the democrats that if they aren't going to listen to voters, someone else will.

There is a precedent for a third party making serious waves.

Last edited:
Daps
why the fukk should i care if immigrants from the middle east and latin america aren’t allowed to migrate here?

not my fukking problem. i am not a crash dummy for historically anti-black cultures.

:unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is literally old news tho :what: op thought he was discovering new shyt. :mjlol: No one cares about this most american presidents be bringing white adjacent immigrants here since they started :beli:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
"White" people aren't immigrants :sas1:
They're "White" :sas2:
I've tried to break this bias down to Internet Ass Muhfukkas a million times and it never gets through.

He pretty much said this when he was actually in office too. Asking why dont we get more immigrants from Scandinavia, etc

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
I aint going nowhere you little bytch. fukk you and your shytty thread. Emotional ass nikkaz make me laugh man. Go cry because the white man is holding you back waaahhh I didn't even read your post. I just don't give a fukk what a cac thinks or wants. I'm too busy getting money.
Complain about people being emotional….. while being emotional, brehs :mjlol: