Trump Backs Boosters. Clearly, Someone Did the Math for Him.

Daps
Damn, I was severely lowballing the numbers.

I was too. I never thought this was a legit talking point that would have any noticeable outcome on elections, but it appears I was wrong. And I can't say I'm upset about it either. :lolbron:

Ole fake ass inbred wannabe Patrick Henry's. This shyt feels like an episode of South Park.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
plot twist.....

trump said:
The left is now rationing life-saving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating … white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you’re white you do not get the vaccine or if you’re white you do not get therapeutics … In New York state, if you’re white, you have to go to the back of the line to get medical health.
source: White people discriminated against for Covid-19 vaccines, Trump claims

he's found a crazy angle where he can both promote the vaccine while being nutty enough for his base to accept... damn, he might be able to thread this needle after all..... if he can convince his fan base that white people are being denied the vaccine because the "left" is rationing it only for black people, his base will suddenly want to be vaccinated... and he can stoke their animosity by shouting out: look, blm! ... .. . .. ... this isn't going to be as easy as we thought...

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I’d assume this is to win over the “sensible” republican voters who don’t like saying the quiet part loud.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
plot twist.....

source: White people discriminated against for Covid-19 vaccines, Trump claims

he's found a crazy angle where he can both promote the vaccine while being nutty enough for his base to accept... damn, he might be able to thread this needle after all..... if he can convince his fan base that white people are being denied the vaccine because the "left" is rationing it only for black people, his base will suddenly want to be vaccinated... and he can stoke their animosity by shouting out: look, blm! ... .. . .. ... this isn't going to be as easy as we thought...

I feel your overstating this angles efficacy. Blacks don't want the shot MOAR than his base doesn't and its gonna be a hard ass sell to convince them of that. He's built so many falsehoods about covid his base is still booing him about promoting the vaccine from any standpoint.