Trump BRAGS About How He's Better Than Obama As President (Sends Shots On Twitter)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:ayeee:
Donald Trump was up and tweeting extra early Sunday morning, boasting that his approval ratings are higher than former President Barack Obama despite his being subjected to a “Witch Hunt.”

Trump was mostly silent on Twitter on Saturday, before starting off Father’s Day by extolling his accomplishments as president

The president then cited conservative pollster Rasmussen, saying his approval ratings are booming at a solid 50 percent, which he claimed is “higher than O’s #’s!”

Trump boasts he is more popular than Obama despite ‘distraction of Witch Hunt’ in early morning tweetstorm

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the comb over stay on Obama dikk.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
No lie he mentions Obama every week. This has become an obsession, I don't recall Obama ever mentioning Bush, Bush was one of those things the americans tried to forget and have the world forget. Meanwhile Trump is trying his hardest for America to forget Obama because he was a populous, something Trump wishes to be, but is failing to deliver.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dude also still wants the Central Park 5 executed. Dude is just a shytty human being. That's all I need to say when cacs bug me about why I dont bow down for this fukker