Trump calling out online leftists

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:russell: at the OP trying to pin this on leftists
OP was being sarcastic because trump obviously wasn't addressing leftists, but he was letting you all know there is a big difference between him and some democrat. online leftists like to proudly spout bullshyt about there being no difference. trump is saying GTFOH with that bullshyt, there is a big difference between me and some democrat. look at all this shyt i did for the republican cause and you have the nerve to come at me.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I haven't ever heard of moonface before. He called Kellyanne's husband a racial slur and she showed up to work today. After a while, the dog and pony show they do has to have some substance. To be fair, I think it's her that is with the bullshyt and her husband is more genuine in his stance but the fact that she still gets to remain employed while her husband is legit putting money into shyt to fukk with Trump is wild. I'll always follow where the money is spent.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't ever heard of moonface before. He called Kellyanne's husband a racial slur and she showed up to work today. After a while, the dog and pony show they do has to have some substance. To be fair, I think it's her that is with the bullshyt and her husband is more genuine in his stance but the fact that she still gets to remain employed while her husband is legit putting money into shyt to fukk with Trump is wild. I'll always follow where the money is spent.
i mean, how many husbands and wives are either voting for trump/biden in america :yeshrug:

they're just the most extreme example of all time :dead:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's fairly common. Coli going to tell you they can't marry someone who votes differently than them though.

I've thought about this once upon a time. I think someone who wades in things like with the beliefs of a S.E. Cupp, she is a log cabin republican would be as far as I could go and that is stomaching some shyt I already don't agree it. They believe in inclusion and some other shyt that liberals do. I'm just glad that my wife rocks with me on the political scale.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I couldn't. Be done pop that bytch upside the head if she voted for Trump. But that's just me... And I ain't married.

I've thought about this once upon a time. I think someone who wades in things like with the beliefs of a S.E. Cupp, she is a log cabin republican would be as far as I could go and that is stomaching some shyt I already don't agree it. They believe in inclusion and some other shyt that liberals do. I'm just glad that my wife rocks with me on the political scale.
It's interesting the think about fore sure. I was at a Holiday party when my friends found out he voted for Trump and she voted for Hillary.

:mjlol:

His was on his, "I don't like paying taxes :yeshrug:"

She was like, "That's all you thought about? :gucci:"