Trump calls Minneapolis protestors "thugs" threatens military action: start looting start shooting

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I understand some of y’all legitimate frustration...Democratic Party has done us wrong and I know we deserve respect from a party...

But this a whole different animal here. We have a president who openly wants us shot dead, he’s encouraging it, retweeting the shyt and his white cone head followers are loving this shyt. A proud flag waving WS is in office right now. Democrat vs republican issues can wait til after November

We gotta get this nikka outta office period, hopefully by death

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He sounds like Obama :picard:

Obama stands by the term 'thugs,' White House says

President Obama doesn't regret using the term "thug" in describing the violent rioters in Baltimore this week, spokesman Josh Earnest said Wednesday.

"Whether it's arson or, you know, the looting of a liquor store ... those were thuggish acts," Earnest said.

In discussing the riots Tuesday, Obama assailed the "criminals and thugs who tore up the place," and described them as a distraction from the real issues of police brutality.

Some critics ascribe racial connotations to the word "thug" -- Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake walked back the term earlier this week -- but Obama doesn't agree, officials said.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Someone needs to kill this man, I'm fukking sorry
:whoa: It ain’t that serious. He doesn’t even mean half the crap he says. The man is completely incompetent and in over his head and he sold his soul to be President. He only cares about re-election and he’s riling up crazy folks cause that’s all he got. At the end of the day he ain’t gonna do nothing but play golf and post tweets.

He definitely needs to go though.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
We're past the point of voting correcting anything. It's a crutch for cowards who don't want to risk losing their lives. Trump isn't leaving office if he "loses" to Biden, and Democrats have neither the backbone nor cultural capital (i.e., white America will side with Trump) to stop him. But, hey, keep believing November will rescue us from this burning home. Let me know how that strategy works out for you.

:unimpressed:

:childplease: What is gonna do when they come in to toss him out? Tweet about it?