Trump Coming For MS-13 Gang Members

Lea

Pro
Daps
Why would I catch feelings over what some poster that never been In LA, claims about El Salvadorian gangsters When I'm Mexican?
I've been in LA several times, I'm a born and bred Californian but FYI all of us don't live in LA. You think the other Blacks here don't know about all that shyt Mexican gangs were pulling on Blacks out there? You think we don't know about the fire bombings, ethnic cleansing?
Cheryl Green
Jamiel Shaw and the many other Blacks that they have killed? Get Real.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I've been in LA several times, I'm a born and bred Californian but FYI all of us don't live in LA. You think the other Blacks here don't know about all that shyt Mexican gangs were pulling on Blacks out there? You think we don't know about the fire bombings, ethnic cleansing?
Cheryl Green
Black gangs have firebombed Mexican families as well and targeted them In their area, wats ur point? It goes both ways, and at the end of the day, these gangs cause majority of their harm towards their own

Lea

Pro
Daps
Black gangs have firebombed Mexican families as well and targeted them In their area, wats ur point? It goes both ways, and at the end of the day, these gangs cause majority of their harm towards their own
Horseshyt! You're trivializing this because you don't want to admit how racist these gangs are because this site is predominantly Black and most aren't from Cali so they don't know the shyt that goes on out here. But I'm here to tell it. Harm toward their own my foot. You must have forgot this is the internet so all anyone has to do is Google it. Thats my point.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Horseshyt! You're trivializing this because you don't want to admit how racist these gangs are because this site is predominantly Black and most aren't from Cali so they don't know the shyt that goes on out here. But I'm here to tell it. Harm toward their own my foot. You must have forgot this is the internet so all anyone has to do is Google it. Thats my point.
Then google the watts projects Mexican family where they got fire bombed by black gangs for the sole fact that they are Mexican.....

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Cheryl Green
And Jamiel Shaw was a blood :russ: his myspace was literally filled with blood talk and pics,
his family wanna pretend like it wasn't a rival gang thing and turned it into a thing about illegals killing blacks

So shows how little you know.....
Guess Aslong as Jamiel Shaw was killed by a black rival gang member you would be happy huh?:jbhmm: