Trump Cracking Down on 7-Eleven

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Americans laughing at hatians, jamicians, Kenyans, Nigerians, Cameroonians, cape verdes getting deported is :scust:to me. I hope y'all are CACS.
fr...this thread is trash

7-11 around my girl way employ all haitains
You must be a CAC or a half breed.

Do you know that Koreans oversees most of the black hair care industry.. Run 99% of the beauty supply stores in the black community. But will allow 0% blacks to participate in the business?

Trump, come get these mfers and take them to @Flywin Lannister community.

He will embrace them.
where do you get the idea that koreans don't let black people into the hair business?

My girl follow lots of instagram/youtube promoters with their own weave lines manufactured in Asia. I sell products online from chinese manufacturers and my black ass picks them up in person.

you ignornat muthafukkas talking out your ass trying to justify this petty bullshyt shut the hell up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You need to step outside of your coli bubble. The same Indians/Asians/Mexicans etc; who supported Trump are still supporting him, nothing has changed. Nobody is asking for a coalition except for those corny and soft "POC" liberals.

No offense but I noticed a lot of your posts are packed with faux-emotion and read like you learn about current events through memes and what people be posting on here. You seriously need to re-evaluate your mindset. Hit the reset button or something.

What the fukk you talking about b... I see this shyt on the daily with these white fair skin Hispanics be acting towards us, thinking they white. Indians acting all bougie like they better than us... Every non black immigrant that come here treat us like shyt when it comes to the racial hirearchy. YOUR the one living in a fukking bubble by not being realistic about our situation ,Tariq telling these muthafukkas #HYON And you have a problem with the sentiment that there ain't no unity when we as black people getting our asses beat and killed... AINT NONE OF THEM RIDING FOR US...fukk outta here b... I know what I've seen and what I've dealt with, take your kumbiyah ass over to neogaf. Fakkit :heh:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fr...this thread is trash

7-11 around my girl way employ all haitains

where do you get the idea that koreans don't let black people into the hair business?

My girl follow lots of instagram/youtube promoters with their own weave lines manufactured in Asia. I sell products online from chinese manufacturers and my black ass picks them up in person.

you ignornat muthafukkas talking out your ass trying to justify this petty bullshyt shut the hell up

Thats where YOU from.

And you just as stupid as the mfer i just checked.

They will sell to you, but they will not let you get distribution deals. They cut you out. PERIOD!!!! You pround you and your girl are purchasing from Koreans?

Then you say they hire Haitians. :martin:

Whats that supposed to mean? They hire people that look like you to sell to you. But how many Haitians got their very own beauty supply stores?

You talking about buying, im talking about owning.

Daps
Reppin
California
*Looks at POTY badge*

447Bc8d.gif

Nope. :bpumad:

This is THE quintissential response to shut someone down :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats where YOU from.

And you just as stupid as the mfer i just checked.

They will sell to you, but they will not let you get distribution deals. They cut you out. PERIOD!!!! You pround you and your girl are purchasing from Koreans?

Then you say they hire Haitians. :martin:

Whats that supposed to mean? They hire people that look like you to sell to you. But how many Haitians got their very own beauty supply stores?

You talking about buying, im talking about owning.

no...you have no idea what you're talking about. Owning what? The people who manufacture the shyt are always gonna "own" the product.

the absolutely do give black folks distribution deals, no matter what you have to purchase supply.

nikka talks out his ass and try to wrap it around blackness stfu, this is what gives hoteps a bad name. In the end you just cosigning racism out of pettiness and the sole fact the heat isn't on you. As if this nikka trump doesn't always fall back to fukking with black people when the heat is turned up on him. you dikkheads can be so short sighted, can't see past anything but daps

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no...you have no idea what you're talking about. Owning what? The people who manufacture the shyt are always gonna "own" the product.

the absolutely do give black folks distribution deals, no matter what you have to purchase supply.

nikka talks out his ass and try to wrap it around blackness stfu, this is what gives hoteps a bad name. In the end you just cosigning racism out of pettiness and the sole fact the heat isn't on you. As if this nikka trump doesn't always fall back to fukking with black people when the heat is turned up on him. you dikkheads can be so short sighted, can't see past anything but daps

The heat not on me. :pachaha:

The heat is ALWAYS on black people, dummy.

5 schools in Englewood Chicago are about to close now for the fall 2018 season. Once those five schools are closed, where do you think those displaced kids will go?

They will either drop out or MOVE out of the city. Once they move out of the city, guess who's moving in? :patrice:

But in the Mexican neighborhoods, those same politician's who are imposing gentrification on my people, are helping them build their community. And thats a fact you your self can look up.

Now how the fck am i supposed to feel about some illegal immigrants? I can clearly see how mine is getting fcked over to help them.

Then your dyck riding a$$ quoting Al Sharpton talking points, talking about "Haitians, Jamaicans and etc will be deported too", when their illegal numbers are propably 1 to 20 vs mexicans. If not more.

And the people you just named most likely have their papers legit because its harder for them to enter and stay via air, than it is to simply walk across the border like mexicans do.

And you called me short sited. :mjlol:

Breh, this shyt thats going on isnt new. Hollering about "coalitions" is old asf. Every coalition that black people have been involved in, we got burned breh.

Read some history lil dude.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The heat not on me. :pachaha:

The heat is ALWAYS on black people, dummy.

5 schools in Englewood Chicago are about to close now for the fall 2018 season. Once those five schools are closed, where do you think those displaced kids will go?

They will either drop out or MOVE out of the city. Once they move out of the city, guess who's moving in? :patrice:

But in the Mexican neighborhoods, those same politician's who are imposing gentrification on my people, are helping them build their community. And thats a fact you your self can look up.

Now how the fck am i supposed to feel about some illegal immigrants? I can clearly see how mine is getting fcked over to help them.

Then your dyck riding a$$ quoting Al Sharpton talking points, talking about "Haitians, Jamaicans and etc will be deported too", when their illegal numbers are propably 1 to 20 vs mexicans. If not more.

And the people you just named most likely have their papers legit because its harder for them to enter and stay via air, than it is to simply walk across the border like mexicans do.

And you called me short sited. :mjlol:

Breh, this shyt thats going on isnt new. Hollering about "coalitions" is old asf. Every coalition that black people have been involved in, we got burned breh.

Read some history lil dude.
coalition? :mindblown:people I named?

I know you're retarded enough to mistake site for sight and all but how in the hell did you type all these paragraphs arguing points I never made?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
coalition? :mindblown:people I named?

I know you're retarded enough to mistake site for sight and all but how in the hell did you type all these paragraphs arguing points I never made?

My fault breh. Your goofy as agreed with the other dumb a$$ who brought up the Haitians, Nigerians, Kenyans etc.

Scroll up.