Trump.Dating: Dating Site for Trump Supporters

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So a site basically for cheaters, lying fukks, backstabbing individuals

Plenty of that to go around regardless of political leanings. In fact, Hollywood is intrinsically linked with the political left, and that entire industry was built on lying, cheating, backstabbing, immorality , decadence, etc..

Besides, I can't entirely knock a Trump dating site or Conservative site for that matter considering the following.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/opinions/dating-age-trump-opinion-fleisher/index.html

At this point in my life, I know what I'm looking for. My future partner is smart, kind, compassionate, successful and engaged in the world around us. He also leans solidly left. My profile postscript makes that clear. "If you voted for Trump, it's a deal breaker. Please move on."

And then there was Brad. After several engaging emails back and forth, coffee seemed like a good idea. It was, until one cup in. Our conversation turned to politics, a safe zone, I assumed, since my profile made my position explicitly clear. That's when Brad confessed to simply ignoring my deal breaker and preceded to tell me all the reasons Clinton couldn't possibly make America great again.
What followed wasn't pretty, as I passionately pointed out that my candidate never grabbed a woman by the you know what and bragged about it. I then angrily swept out the door, leaving my date sitting solo with my lukewarm latte.

Sounds like creative writing on her part but I imagine there is some reality to it. Personally I couldn't date a Black woman that worships Hillary Clinton. Or identifies as a feminist. Those types of Black women might as well aspire to be maids as a long term career goal.