Trump defends Confederate flag, attacks Bubba Wallace

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
what rational thinking normal person believes that a dude who is obsessed w/comic books online, is out here pulling women offline

tumblr_ooozslYcOe1ubn6jto5_250.gifv

You truly believe pointing out that I love comics is an insult, and is a detriment to my love life.
WUrnhOf.png
WUrnhOf.png
WUrnhOf.png
WUrnhOf.png

Yes, please, keep "insulting" me, Casanova. :russ::umad:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You truly believe pointing out that I love comics is an insult, and is a detriment to my love life

Prove it then nikka and quit whining like a bytch...post up a montage of fine women (preferably black) saying they want a man who reads comic books :mjlol:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NASCAR viewership went up after they bushed the confederate flag which means they have new fans...

Trumpset catching mean L’s

I know some Jamaicans who love NASCAR. Goes to show that the sport could be much bigger if it was more welcoming. The corporate overlords know this. Now they just have to get their serfs in line.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
^^^ i ask this incel to post chicks that say they want a man that reads comics, and he posts a fukking "women in comics" pictorial. :dead:

even one that looks like this:
ENT-black-women-in-comics-haynes.jpg

you're whole life is a mess....get your last word in nikka I'm bored w/you now :dead::dead:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i ask this incel

You're still a paranoid "Black conservative" obsessed with pedophiles and incels. Nothing you say has any effect. :umad:

and he posts a fukking "women in comics" pictorial.

It stands to reason that female comics creators would want someone interested in their career field. :dead:

Not to mention that they read comics themselves. :deadrose:

Seriously, how hard of a logical leap is that?
g5MhxmX.png

even one that looks like this:

I know her melanin content is much higher that what you jack off to, but what's wrong with her, breh?
eCSOm6F.png

c00n sh*t.
eCSOm6F.png

Last edited: