HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:lolbron: #TrumpSet come get your boy! "She couldn't make it to her car"

Trump suggesting Hillary is on PEDs (like A-rod) for her debates. :ehh:Trump spent a lot of time with the Clintons in parties and holidays, maybe he knows Hillary may have a narcotic that she uses often like cocaine or prescription drugs that she maybe abusing.:francis:

Obama did a little coke too apparently, maybe she put him on.:scust:

"Women for Trump" group tho:wow:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:russell:When is the war with Russia going to start

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Shillary is experienced as fukk, more so than Trump.

This moron was sniffing in both debates anyway.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:russell:When is the war with Russia
Nah, Shillary is experienced as fukk, more so than Trump.

This moron was sniffing in both debates anyway.

Killary is a bigger war monger than trump. Trump talking shyte but Killary been about that action--She was in the room when they bodied Osama.
She is going to have the world map glowing with the amount a wars she may kick off. Next 8 years definitely not gonna be peaceful, she gonna flex extra to prove she's not a weak woman, and these male dominated other countries gonna flex extra on her because she a woman. Cats in the middle east or latin america ain't trying to take orders or strong words from a female in charge of their biggest oppressor.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Killary is a bigger war monger than trump. Trump talking shyte but Killary been about that action--She was in the room when they bodied Osama.
She is going to have the world map glowing with the amount a wars she may kick off. Next 8 years definitely not gonna be peaceful, she gonna flex extra to prove she's not a weak woman, and these male dominated other countries gonna flex extra on her because she a woman. Cats in the middle east or latin america ain't trying to take orders or strong words from a female in charge of their biggest oppressor.

Who gives a fuk really. I can't be drafted :lolbron:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
True spit

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Did you mean to quote me?:what:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, because i agree with you about experience.

Trump a shyte talking know-nothing candidate. Killary really about that life:blessed:
:ehh:

She has tons of experience, so I'm not surprised shes good at debating. :yeshrug:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was coming in to say... liberals been saying Trump was on coke the first two debates, then he says hey, let's do a drug test, and they mad :umad:

Trump ain't going to take no drug test. He could do it on his own, but he ain't going to do it. He will also not show his tax records.