Trump "exhausted" few days into his first overseas trip

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
there is a good chance he will die from some medical issues before his first term is over.
he does not seem healthy at all.

Not even the best doctors can save him. Older people need more sleep, and 4 hours per night, eating badly, and jumping through time zones will literally burn out your brain.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
:mjlol:

Officials Say President Trump Feeling ‘Exhausted’ by International Diplomacy Tour

Remember when this bloated piece of scaly flesh said Hillary didn't have the stamina to be president? This might be the first truly mentally unbalanced President this country has ever elected.

He legit might have a heart attack walking up the stairs into Air Force 1

Yeah he is exhausted because he knows he has to come back home to that smoldering fire in the WH with Russia. :lolbron:

Kinda like going home after you know you been fukking up in class and your mom went to a Parent Teacher Conference. :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he is exhausted because he knows he has to come back home to that smoldering fire in the WH with Russia. :lolbron:

Kinda like going home after you know you been fukking up in class and your mom went to a Parent Teacher Conference. :mjlol:

This mf going to find ANY excuse to delay his return. He gonna be like the kid that walks into the house 2 minutes before bedtime on report card day.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
This mf going to find ANY excuse to delay his return. He gonna be like the kid that walks into the house 2 minutes before bedtime on report card day.

You reminded me just now of that. :mjgrin:Did that once and failed the 6th grade. :lupe: I wandered in about 8pm. Mom kicked my ass so bad man. :mjcry: