Trump is a mass murderer and a criminal...so why are we treating him like he's not?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trump's negligence in this situation...is EPIC.
as time goes on, his legacy will be known in the same vein as Pol Pot, Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, and King Leopold.

So why are we acting like this is normal?

Why are we acting like a President can just let thousands of people die on his watch and just say "No. I don't take responsibility at all?"

Everybody around the world is looking at this country in horror right now...but Murica gon Murica so no one is taking it seriously.

And I don't expect this thread to get more than 2 pages. So...there.
:francis:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The whole Trump family needs to be behind bars

Donald
Donald Jr
Eric
Ivanka
Melania

They are profitting from this situation.
Read up on how Jared Kushner is invested in ventilator companies
Read up on how Ivanka put a copyright/Trademark on a brand of coffins from China
Read up on how Don Jr and Donald Sr are using this crisis to make their pockets fatter.
REad up on how Donald Trump wanted to have the US have the specific rights to a vaccine in a pandemic.

This is criminal conduct...in any other country they would of been ousted in a coup overnight.

America is becoming a fascist country now. I don't how to break this to you.
And I don't know why so many Americans tolerate this.
I know why...
Cause Americans worship money and have been beaten into submission by subservience and convenience.
And they won't sacrifice those. Ever.

It's been guillotine time.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Like I said before...I don't expect this thread to gain any traction here.
But let's stop lying to ourselves. The rest of the world already knows.

There are going to be ALOT of class action lawsuits against Trump when their loved ones die of COVID-19 due to his CRIMINAL Negligence and outright disregard for the warnings that MANY people gave him going back to 2018.

But let's pretend that there is no blood on Trump's hands cause he said "I don't take responsibility for that at all". And after he says that if he can get the death toll for America to not go past 200,000 then he considers this a "success".

How is that different from genocide? :dahell:

This is bigger than a Presidential blunder
This is another impeachable offense.
This isn't normal. Stop trying to convince yourselves it is. It's not.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He’s white. He’ll get away with it
I remember Obama wore a tan suit and ppl were losing their shyt. This devil can do anything he wants

Donald trumps diarrhea brain and negligence kills ppl, nobody bats an eye except randoms on Twitter
Sad but true fam.

White privilege will protect Trump no matter what.

If Obama did a tenth or a hundredth of anything Trump did, white America would of wanted him removed from the white house immediately.

And his supporters will support him no matter what even if their family members get decimated by this disease...all while blaming Obama, Hillary, the Deep state, liberals, etc.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I dare Trumpset to come in this thread and try to deflect from their leaders ineptitude in a crisis resulting in the deaths of thousands of Americans with some bullshyt about the LGBTQ+, illegal immigration, or some other grievance about the Democrats to ignore the fact that Trump is a murderer.

Guess what, your guy fukked up MAJOR. The blood is on your hands too.