Trump Is Losing Ground With White Voters But Gaining Among Black And Hispanic Americans

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That was more than I expected tbh.

Smh @ you taking the data and reposting it in TLR to bash Hispanics btw. This is a BLACK board and so I'm looking at the black angle personally. It's not about what race is most to blame, but what we are doing internally.
Two things.

I created my thread 5 hours before you (7:13 am vs 12:19pm) so I didn’t take your data I had it way before you. Secondly that thread was to counter the narrative that black men were responsible if Trump where to win which is why I highlighted Hispanics (AZ & Florida) and BW (who have been bashing black men the most.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think Dems will need to offload voters in the next decade.

But this GOP isn’t in any shape to take on Latinos or Blacks in any substantive number.

Some party could. If would be great if the Lincoln Republicans take over the Libertarian movements as Bush era Republicans and Latinos overtake the GOP.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Two things.

I created my thread 5 hours before you (7:13 am vs 12:19pm) so I didn’t take your data I had it way before you. Secondly that thread was to counter the narrative that black men were responsible if Trump where to win which is why I highlighted Hispanics (AZ & Florida) and BW (who have been bashing black men the most.
Didn't see your thread. Dapped and repped.