Trump Isn't Playing: Woman Received Her EBT Food Stamps Care Package In The Mail!

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
It's already started...or have you not been keeping up with the discussion of a universal basic income and citizen's dividend? :comeon::comeon:

It's cool breh, you aren't able to admit that you were wrong. Especially on something that you seem to be quite passionate about - passionate enough to question the motives of a longtime poster here and neg me purely out of spite.

A word of advice though - that ego you have will end up stunting your intellectual growth. :hubie:

bruh, you think you're way smarter than you actually are. you're the one with the ego

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
bruh, you think you're way smarter than you actually are. you're the one with the ego

But a Universal Basic Income is indeed coming as automation eliminates tens of millions of jobs permanently.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Caping in this manner is so pathetic and disrespectful. Don't let me find out you're a half cast....

Anyways, look at my comment again, get out of your feelings, and take your cape off.

I am talking about OVERALL POPULATION. So if a random person came to America, who would they run into first, a black person on welfare or a white person? Based on population it would clearly be whites. Can you deny this?

My point is, why do we have a black lady here complaining on video when there should be 100's of thousands more whites who have made videos and are complaining as well? We only see the black videos for a reason don't get it twisted.

Regarding blacks being over represented, you are just stating things we all know. We have been systematically and economically disenfranchised so this should not come as a surprise to anyone who isn't a complete dumbass or a racist. Which one are you :sas2:

Regardless, you are an embarrassment and should be ostracized. People like you are why we keep losing. Always the "but but whites are doing better than us see!" Shut the fuk up! We all know this. We are pointing out the hypocrisy that arises when the facts are being represented you one act clown:hhh:
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

If a random person came to America, and ran into a random white person or a random black person, the black person would be 3x as likely as the white person to be receiving SNAP benefits.

Neither a dumbass or a racist, thanks. :comeon:

If "we all know" that blacks are overrepresented among SNAP recipients, then why would you be so worked up about my post? :jbhmm::jbhmm:

Why would this turn into a 10-page thread of obfuscation and accusation, rather than a discussion of how to improve the economic conditions of our people? :jbhmm:

Again with the insults rather than any sort of reasoning. :comeon:

Frustrating to see you attack another black man rather than work to fix these problems. I'm not your enemy, breh. Really. :hubie:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

If a random person came to America, and ran into a random white person or a random black person, the black person would be 3x as likely as the white person to be receiving SNAP benefits.

Neither a dumbass or a racist, thanks. :comeon:

If "we all know" that blacks are overrepresented among SNAP recipients, then why would you be so worked up about my post? :jbhmm::jbhmm:

Why would this turn into a 10-page thread of obfuscation and accusation, rather than a discussion of how to improve the economic conditions of our people? :jbhmm:

Again with the insults rather than any sort of reasoning. :comeon:

Frustrating to see you attack another black man rather than work to fix these problems. I'm not your enemy, breh. Really. :hubie:

My point is,

1 - They would more than likely run into a white person before they run into a black person in the first place, hence they are more likely to run into a white welfare recipient than black (Remember we are only 13% right:mjlol:)

2 - You came across as caping. There is a way to word your post so you dont come across as a butthurt white boy. Unfortunately, you completely failed at this and come out looking like you were defending whites hard. This is a lesson for you if you are indeed black. Learn how to word your posts more carefully so that it is clear which side you are on. None of this wishy washy fukkboi shyt :beli:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:comeon::comeon::comeon:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: UNITED STATES

Stop it with this nonsense. You don't compare demographic groups on raw numbers - you perform the comparison based on their share of the overall population. Otherwise your comparisons have zero statistical validity.

Whites are 61.3% of the US population, and yet make up only 40.2% of SNAP recipients. Meaning that they are underrepresented among SNAP recipients based on their share of the US population.

Blacks are 13.3% of the population and yet make up 25.7% of SNAP recipients. Meaning that we are overrepresented among SNAP recipients, by almost 2x based on our share of the US population.

Those are the facts, breh. That isn't innuendo or propaganda, regardless of what you want to believe. :hubie:

Ha!

Drop the mic like "BAM!"

As

If

We

Didn't

Know

This

Yes. A greater percent of Black people are poor.

And fukcing with food stamps is gonna fukc with alot of Black people.

But even so, as 1/4 of the people getting food stamps...

THERE'S STILL THE OTHER 3/4 OF PEOPLE GETTING FOOD STAMPS

And there's still the number of white people getting them. Whatever the number. The 40% of EBT mfs. They are out there. They will dislike the changes too. And they will do whatever they are gonna do about it.

I think that's the crux of the "more white people are on welfare" statement. It's true. They are. And they voted for Trump and Trump is shytting on them. Ironic and funny as Hell. But Trump may suffer cause there's alot of them.

More

Of

Them

Than

There

Are

Of

Us

About *1.5x*!!!!

And whoever the other 35% of EBT mfs are.. gonna hate that shyt too. And then do whatever.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That looks like the box they give to Meals on Wheels. Trump just proposed his own Ebt box, shyt the government don’t even work that fast :usure:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
You still haven't acknowledged your middle school math error that led you to neg me, breh.

:hubie:

:russ: you right. Damn, that's sad
Whites make up a majority of receivers but in numbers, more blacks are on it. I don't know why you're so determined to prove how you're right, especially since you claim to be black
Neg again when I remember :umad:

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
Ok, so.... Now what? I mean, what was the point of all this to begin with? More blacks are on it than whites, now ... ???
I think you missed the point, neither you nor I are privy to the actual statistics that have been used. All we can do is read the numbers provided and me personally I always question any numbers provided by a system that has been proven to be deceptive throughout the entire history of America..

With that being said, again why do whites have such a incredible lead in median household earning percentage, it's because of generational wealth. Slaves literally built this fukking country and then did a damn good job on building their own separate communities but of course they couldn't have that (hense Tulsa Oklahoma and many others) so the employment of sabotage began and continues until this very day. Please don't misunderstand me, I agree that we cannot afford to be spectators in our economic advancement but I will never fail to point the number one culprit of the true failing of the black plight and that's been the system of white supremacy. That is a fact through and through. You cannot have the communities we have without a deliberate, continuous, system of sabotage. There is literally hundreds of literature on this in EVERY area of people activity. Please name one area in the US that is not dominated by racism ... don't worry, I'll wait ....

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I think you missed the point, neither you nor I are privy to the actual statistics that have been used. All we can do is read the numbers provided and me personally I always question any numbers provided by a system that has been proven to be deceptive throughout the entire history of America..

With that being said, again why do whites have such a incredible lead in median household earning percentage, it's because of generational wealth. Slaves literally built this fukking country and then did a damn good job on building their own separate communities but of course they couldn't have that (hense Tulsa Oklahoma and many others) so the employment of sabotage began and continues until this very day. Please don't misunderstand me, I agree that we cannot afford to be spectators in our economic advancement but I will never fail to point the number one culprit of the true failing of the black plight and that's been the system of white supremacy. That is a fact through and through. You cannot have the communities we have without a deliberate, continuous, system of sabotage. There is literally hundreds of literature on this in EVERY area of people activity. Please name one area in the US that is not dominated by racism ... don't worry, I'll wait ....

:dwillhuh: ok.... I'm not the one you should be telling this to bruh lmao